ADVERTISEMENT

2019 B1G Championship Session 1 Thread

Sadly, I will have to miss most of the action.

Happily, I will be very intoxicated.

Let's have ourselves a day team.

Reactions: breno14
damn, Schroder (Purdue) taking it to Heinselman -- he's up 9-3 in the 2nd period.

11-3 at the end of the 2nd

Reactions: Maddog
Heinselmans in trouble. Two sets of backs have him down 9-3 in the second.

Heinselman's redshirt should never have been pulled. Anyone watching him this year knows he's not ready physically.

I know some people speculated he did it to win the dual against us and if that was the case, that was absolutely shortsighted and not good for the kid. Not how we would have handled it.

EDIT: For real though (if it is true, it might not be but I wouldn't put it past him):

Could you imagine Cael pulling Verkleeren or Berge's redshirt last year for the tOSU dual alone? Would have helped tremendously actually cause based on how Verk wrestled him this year and the fact it was at 157, I think Brady/Jarod both hold Micah to 3 instead of the 5 Pipher let up. Why didn't Cael do that? Cause his wrestler's long term outlook is more important than one dual.

The live feed isn’t working for me, hopefully soon. Get it done boys!!! We Are!

Schnupp is game, but he looks like a 113 lber trying to compete against 125 lbers. He gets horsed so easily.

Elijah Oliver pins Zeke Moisey in 18 seconds.

Unreal, what a plummet from a one time finalist.

Reactions: pish69
I know Moisey has dealt with injuries, but damn he's a former NCAA Finalist and he goes to his back that easily?

Elijah Oliver pins Zeke Moisey in 18 seconds.

Unreal, what a plummet from a one time finalist.
This is why MARCH is the greatest month in sports! Between MAT-Madness and March-Madness, you gotta love the upsets!!!

I know Moisey has dealt with injuries, but damn he's a former NCAA Finalist and he goes to his back that easily?

Yea, I keep waiting for him to make a run but he just never seems to put it together. So much for giving Lee any match up problems, lol.

I love following mat assignments on Track but they are so far ahead of the feed it can ruin watching matches.

Chad Red is really an enigma IMO, I know he AA'ed as a freshman last year but he has taken some Ls I never would have envisioned with how hyped he was coming out of HS.

It’s killing me not to be able to hear the matches. It’s worked all season for me.

Forgive me for asking--although the reason is obvious. Is Teske the likely 125 guy next year, or are we destined to be Schnupped for another season? Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT