ADVERTISEMENT

2019 B1G Championship Session 1 Thread

RBY vs. Jevon Parrish (Nebraska)

Per 1
Quick shot and a TD for RBY, 2-0. Parrish up and esc, 2-1. RBY in on a single, and gets the TD, 4-1. Parrish up and gets the esc, 4-2. RBY in on a leg, tries to get behind, gets thrown to his back but rolls thru and gets the TD (crazy), 6-2. RBY gets a nice ride. Parrish to his feet but gets tripped back down. OOB with 6 sec. End. RT @ 1:09 for RBY

Per 2
Parrish takes neutral. Parrish tries to shoot, nothing. RBY in on a single, reaches across for the other and gets the TD, 8-2. Parrish is out, so it's 8-3. RT @ 1:20. RBY in on a leg, and gets behind for the TD, 10-3. Parrish out again, 10-4. Parrish shoots, RBY with a quick counter and gets the TD, 12-4. End. RT @ 1:55 for RBY

Per 3
RBY takes bottom. He's up and out, 13-4. RBY with a double for a TD, 15-4. RT over 2 min. RBY cuts him, 15-5. RBY tries to shoot but they go OOB with 1:09 left. RT is locked. Parrish shoots and gets a leg, RBY with a sprawl, and a stalemate with 47 sec. Parrish shoot and gets a single leg, RBY fights and another stalemate with 31 sec. RBY in on a single, tries to trip Parrish and gets the TD, 17-5, with 15 sec left. OOB with 15 sec. left. Optional start, but never releases Parrish. End. With 2:26 in RT, it's an 18-5 Major for RBY!

Note to self, if you toggle between multi screen and single screen, to watch any specific match, I have to hit LIVE on the 3 other feeds ...

Forgive me for asking--although the reason is obvious. Is Teske the likely 125 guy next year, or are we destined to be Schnupped for another season? Thanks.

it remains to be seen. CS never discusses these things. Teske was injured for a chunk of the season, so we haven't seen too much of him at Opens.

Berge in the hole on Mat 2. I'll do PBP for that, and then I'm probably out for the rest of Session 1

Help! BTN2Go on roku not recognizing my BTN plus subscription. I keep logging out and in.

Berge looking pretty good. Getting to legs different ways and good finishes. Now just needs to push for that major.

149: Brady Berge vs. Parker Filius (Purdue)

Here's hoping Berge can open things up a bit over the course of the tourney.

Per 1
Not much thru 1 min. Berge in on a single, they scramble, and Berge gets the TD, 2-0. Filius to his feet and is out, 2-1. Filius shoots, Berge sprawls, nothing. Berge shoots a single, reaches across and gets the TD, 4-1. End. RT @ 34 sec for Berge

Per 2
Filius takes bottom. He's up, Berge stays with him, eventually he turns and gets out after 20 sec, 4-2. Filius semi shot, nothing. Filius with another half-shot, and Berge with a counter for the TD, 6-2. RT goes over 1 min. Nice ride by Berge. End.

Per 3
Berge takes bottom. He's up quickly and out before they go OOB, 7-2. RT @ 1:19 for Berge. Berge in on a single, and gets behind for the TD, 9-2. Filius with a sit out for the esc, 9-3. 1 min remaining. Another TD would get him a major. Berge shoots in a single, Filius grabs an ankle, they scramble, then they are free, and then Berge gets the TD with 12 sec left, 11-3. With RT, it's a 12-3 major for Berge! Nice way to start the B1Gs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT