ADVERTISEMENT

2019 B1G Championship Session 1 Thread

Anyone have a guess as to when the QF will start? Trying to time it right where I can squeeze dinner in after the QFs and before Semis

I just didn't know what the plans were with E. Smith, K. Romero and Kharchla for OSU

I know we'll be biased but does anyone think a Bye should be awarded with Advancement at least?

I know bonus gets tricky and it ultimately doesn't matter if you have THAT many wrestlers (meaning you have a ton of great wrestlers) with byes but the fact is it's just a missed chance to get points.

You can argue it should be equivalent of medical forfeit (maybe that's excessive)

Embree down 6-1 (plus RT) to Caffey of MSU early in the 3rd, Rasheed gets winner

I know we'll be biased but does anyone think a Bye should be awarded with Advancement at least?

I know bonus gets tricky and it ultimately doesn't matter if you have THAT many wrestlers (meaning you have a ton of great wrestlers) with byes but the fact is it's just a missed chance to get points.

You can argue it should be equivalent of medical forfeit (maybe that's excessive)

They get the advancement point once they win next match. Only thing you lose is bonus opportunity

Reactions: MICH.Nit Fan
4:00+ in RT for Caffey. Kid has some thighs on him. Don't know if quads save you from the cradle though.

Watching him and it makes it more amazing that Mason put up a hell of a fight against him (hell against Venz, Parker as well and he didn't get Pinned, Teched by MyMar)

I just can't do 4 matches at a time. The 2-screen feature on Flo is great. And If I ever want to go back and watch a match, I just go to BTNPlus.

Stoll looked to go bow and arrow and I had the urge to run out onto the mat like a crazed parent because Beard's body wasn't going to do that.

Reactions: mcruny42
Sam Stoll trying to use a bow & arrow. More like a tree trunk & another tree trunk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT