ADVERTISEMENT

2020 B1G Tournament Session III Thread

Davison making it interesting at the end but Warner wins 8-3. 3rd place rematch with Shak. Cass with pin vs Jensen to go to 3rd place vs Hillger.

Good Lord did Jensen screw the pooch against Cass. Had a td, over extends, and gets pinned.

Wow, Cassiopi just decked Jenson of Nebraska on a slick roll-through from a standing position (Jenson had Cassiopi's leg, who was hopping on the other leg). Pretty slick for a big guy.

I hate to knock him for being aggressive but it was just stupid wrestling by Lyon there. He had 15 second RT advantage, Assad has done nothing offensively besides counter, no reason to take a shot there
Very true. Credit Lyon for trying to score but it wasn't smart in that situation. Pretty much handed the match to Assad.

Verk and Rooks in the hole on Mat #1 for 9th place. Hope he ends the tournament on a good note

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Did Byers say that Ron Gilligan is auctioning off a ‘55 Chevy ??

Wow !! We should pick that up. I’m sure we have enough extra cash in the slush fund.

Digger, My opinion is that now is not the time to buy such toys. We have a lot of potential costs down the road. Even today Jason is Wrestling in a foreign country. I'm hoping the slush fund needs to be depleted completely and turned into Yen after the first week in April.

If you like old Chevys may I suggest a trip to Havana?

The team race is officially down to Iowa and Nebraska. Ohio State in 3rd and PSU in 4th are mathematically eliminated from winning first place. Penn State is 4 points behind Ohio State

Cass moves very well for a big and yet looks slow and unathletic against Parris and Gable which tells me just how athletic those 2 are. Cass is entertaining, I definitely tip my cap to the big man
He's really good - big, strong dude. I expect him to remain top 4ish next year behind Kerk, Parris and Steveson.

Crazy we're out of 2nd place with 5 in the finals. Literally, half of our team is wrestling for 1st place. I've never understood wrestling brackets. If you make the semis in any sport, you're top 4, except wrestling.

Crazy we're out of 2nd place with 5 in the finals. Literally, half of our team is wrestling for 1st place. I've never understood wrestling brackets. If you make the semis in any sport, you're top 4, except wrestling.

Double elimination.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT