ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament -- Session 2 Thread

Plus some people look quick and think you are @Cstroke ! Lol, we all know what he is like…. ;)
Yes, @PAHURDLER at least change your diaper color. Your avatar is very disorienting. o_O:)

BTW, why are people talking about the NCAA tourney in a B1G session 2 thread from 2 weeks ago? Seeing the new action in this thread made me think someone tested positive for a banned substance at B1Gs and got stripped of their hardware. Turns out its just some posters apparently using banned substances again.

Anyone know where Johnstown steel got his shirt?
I'd like one similar but the same thing Roar has on his with the Paid PsuPaulhater thing...
IF you know you know...

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Yes, @PAHURDLER at least change your diaper color. Your avatar is very disorienting. o_O:)

BTW, why are people talking about the NCAA tourney in a B1G session 2 thread from 2 weeks ago? Seeing the new action in this thread made me think someone tested positive for a banned substance at B1Gs and got stripped of their hardware. Turns out its just some posters apparently using banned substances again.

I was getting an error continuously on this board yesterday when trying to change my profile photo. Seems to work today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT