ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAAs Session 3B Thread

MB cannot stand there flat footed like that in neutral. He gave him three shots at his leg. He's not moving.

Reactions: Antaeus
Beard missing opportunities here, unable to convert despite having a leg in the air at the end of the second. Looks tired. Woodley has 1:09 RT, midway through the second. Woodly converts on another single late, it'll be tough for Beard to come back from this with Woodley starting third on bottom.

Reactions: Antaeus
Woodley has been all over Beards legs. Looks like Woodley got hot at the right time.

Woodley with another TD, and Beard needs a miracle. As a 26 seed, I imagine Woodley is probably looking to be the lowest seeded semifinalist today, but I'm not sure.

Beard and Joe Lee have no real leg defense. They let guys in on their legs and then don't have much of a fight.

Boy, that's some of the worst defense from neutral I've seen from a PSU wrestler in some time... not like those were lightning fast shots he was fending. Something looked off there

Really surprised by Beard. He had nothing in that match against a very beatable opponent. Completely spent and on his heels from the opening whistle. He'll think about this opportunity for a long time.

Boy, that's some of the worst defense from neutral I've seen from a PSU wrestler in some time... not like those were lightning fast shots he was fending. Something looked off there
And twice he had Woodly flat underneath him after the shot and still gave up the TD. That can’t happen

Reactions: nitlion6
Woodley was too strong and Beard ran out of gas... no real shots at the end of the third despite being down 4 points plus riding time with 30 seconds to go.

Beard's issues to me seem to be almost completely cardio related. He looked tired midway through the first and completely gassed by the middle of the second. I do not envy his summer.

Reactions: smealpsu2005
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT