ADVERTISEMENT

2023 US Open

I dunno man, he nearly won this thing last year, and threw ringer on his head a couple of times. Looks sloppy so far today though

(Cenzo self-4s himself. down 4-6 after 1.)
Always been able to toss dudes. I’ll give him that

You guys mostly Steelers or Eagles fans? Mix of both? Who do you have want your team to get today?
Depends on what part of PA you live in. Baltimore was closer for me than Pittsburgh growing up, so we were Colts fans.

Isaiah White vs McFadden. How many times have these 2 wrestled? One of the weirdest WNO matches of all time. McFadden has done extremely well in freestyle while I haven’t seen White in a long time

There were people on here wondering if his top game would transfer and that's a reasonable question. What makes Spencer unique is that his folkstyle top stuff is based on his freestyle stuff. He talks about it in his barstool interview. He developed those tilts because they're the gutwrench motion.
These people either haven't seen him much or in denial.

I don't know how many different ways it can be said, Spencer is a once in a generation phenom. Any tournament he enters he should be the favorite, and I'm still trying to figure out (no, I know why but I just really still can't believe it) how he ever lost in college. Even with the injuries, still a favorite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT