ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
The latest from the Burd:

I believe AJ will be a HAWK at some point. When is anyones guess right now. You can tell by all the chatter on the site that said 149 Ferrari is cleared for take off. That many fans, including the F*** st bandwagon fans, are getting real nervous

have discussed at nauseum on previous threads. Mat size is an issue and I do like the continuation of action until both wrestlers are completely ob... this is good especially since folkstyle has more focus on control (vs exposure and no riding)

Reactions: Ski and IRONBIRD
giphy.gif

I believe AJ will be a HAWK at some point. When is anyones guess right now. You can tell by all the chatter on the site that said 149 Ferrari is cleared for take off. That many fans, including the F*** st bandwagon fans, are getting real nervous
Yeah, we're shaking more than an advanced Parkinson's patient.

Of course Iowa fans want the push out. It is the entire offense for some guys.

Get an underhook, push, scream “STALLING”, and get a point for being a better sumo wrestler than your opponent.

Push out works in theory to combat guys running to the edge as a defense, so they can subtly bail out when someone gets on their legs. But as soon as it becomes a rule, it will become the main offense for too many guys.
IOWA fans want the push out because WE FIGHT to stay on the mat!!! That is how wrestling should be!
giphy.gif

Very glad to see many of my admires following me!!! Thanks again for this. 100% you like everyone else is very worried about the "Italian Sports Cars" coming!!! These kids are the real deal.

Not sure on what will happen with AJ? but for anyone to think or act like if he is back at 197 you will not be sweating bullets, is a LIE!!! AJ WON as a Freshman giving up just TWOOOO takedowns all year!!! He was BIG and strong them, but he is an absolute MONSTER now!!!

My honest guess is, brooks will scurry back to 184!!!
Yeah, we're shaking more than an advanced Parkinson's patient.
I would be TWOOOOO if I was you all!!! Not sure if you ever drove a Ferrari or at least in one? but man are they something!!!!

IOWA fans want the push out because WE FIGHT to stay on the mat!!! That is how wrestling should be!

Very glad to see many of my admires following me!!! Thanks again for this. 100% you like everyone else is very worried about the "Italian Sports Cars" coming!!! These kids are the real deal.

Not sure on what will happen with AJ? but for anyone to think or act like if he is back at 197 you will not be sweating bullets, is a LIE!!! AJ WON as a Freshman giving up just TWOOOO takedowns all year!!! He was BIG and strong them, but he is an absolute MONSTER now!!!

My honest guess is, brooks will scurry back to 184!!!

I would be TWOOOOO if I was you all!!! Not sure if you ever drove a Ferrari or at least in one? but man are they something!!!!
AJ is very good. Him and AB will be a battle.

Fredo Ferrari barely scraped by … checks notes…. the immortal Victor Voinovich.

Anthony is to AJ as Dale Berra was to Yogi Berra

AJ is very good. Him and AB will be a battle.

Fredo Ferrari barely scraped by … checks notes…. the immortal Victor Voinovich.

Anthony is to AJ as Dale Berra was to Yogi Berra
YES on a battle between AJ and AB!!!! You must remember several thinks with 149 Ferrari. 1) it was his first matches in some time, 2) He has wrestled Triple V3 many times and that was even before they became teammates. Being familiar with your opponent tends to lower the action 3) TripleV is TUFF to score on.

FAIR WARNING!!!! Do NOT sleep on the kid!
How is pushing someone off, fighting to stay on? Think about that for a second.

giphy.gif
Pushing someone off isn't!!! NOT what I said!!! Watch IOWA wrestle and you will see a very clear difference as to what they are taught! I do understand how you guys may not like the push out due to how some of your guys wrestle.

There is NO argument that a wrestler should have to fight to stay in and if his opponent can throw him, shove him. shoot him off the mat. It should be rewarded !!!

STAY IN THE CIRCLE!!!!

Moving right alone with a new TOPIC #8 RULES

I am not too sure how the rules committee seems to just keep screwing up? For example this 3 point TD is bogus, especially without addressing other scoring such as a Reversal!!!

You saw in Dave Carrs loss how dumb this is. Carr shot, guy countered, won the scramble with kinda short time. Carr Reverses him and is now still down by one. So this match instead of going OT as it should have, does not.

The rule I have been waiting to see is the PUSH OUT like FS. While I am not a huge fan of FS compared to Folk. I do like the fact that in FS you have to fight to stay on the mat. My thoughts are MAT size should be standardized and the rule should be added.

You thought on this and any others you might want to see added also?

I only like the 3 point takedown if there is also a three point reversal. We agree on something!

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Watch IOWA wrestle and you will see a very clear difference as to what they are taught! I do understand how you guys may not like the push out due to how some of your guys wrestle.

There is NO argument that a wrestler should have to fight to stay in and if his opponent can throw him, shove him. shoot him off the mat. It should be rewarded !!!

STAY IN THE CIRCLE!!!!
Didn’t Iowa have something like 12 stall calls in the Iowa St match? But please - go on about how aggressively they wrestle as compared to Penn State.

YES on a battle between AJ and AB!!!! You must remember several thinks with 149 Ferrari. 1) it was his first matches in some time, 2) He has wrestled Triple V3 many times and that was even before they became teammates. Being familiar with your opponent tends to lower the action 3) TripleV is TUFF to score on.

Pushing someone off isn't!!! NOT what I said!!! Watch IOWA wrestle and you will see a very clear difference as to what they are taught! I do understand how you guys may not like the push out due to how some of your guys wrestle.

STAY IN THE CIRCLE!!!!
So dumb. You back out you usually get hit for stalling. Do it 3 or 4 times and you will start losing points.

The focus right now is to make wrestling more exciting by incenting takedowns. There is absolutely nothing exciting about a push out.

Which Ferrari is the best to watch?
AJ, Anthony, Angelo, or carmine.

Didn’t Iowa have something like 12 stall calls in the Iowa St match? But please - go on about how aggressively they wrestle as compared to Penn State.
I will agree IOWA did not wrestle its best by a long shot. There was some very positive take aways such as Kennedy stepping up when not 100% and of certainly Arnold. Glazier wrestled well cementing the victory. Other then that it was ugly and we will need to be much better and i believe we will.

IOWA does wrestle a very aggressive style and it is well know. Coaches including yours game plan for it. I sometimes say adjustments should be made. I do not think it is in their DNA!!!
So dumb. You back out you usually get hit for stalling. Do it 3 or 4 times and you will start losing points.

The focus right now is to make wrestling more exciting by incenting takedowns. There is absolutely nothing exciting about a push out.
It would not so much be the point scored. It would be both wrestlers having to fight to stay in and no playing the edge especially in tight matches!
Which Ferrari is the best to watch?
AJ, Anthony, Angelo, or carmine.
ALL the WRESTLERS are fun to watch. They wrestle hard nosed, and have good tanks!!! Wouldn't bring others into it here!

STAY IN THE CIRCLE!!!!
Aj couldn't hold ABs jock. Not even on the same level

STAY IN THE

But could he wear it to model for rich men of . . . discerning taste on Instagram?

I am fairly certain his brother could.
Wasn't there something about panties in his exploits while in the still or was that the older brother.

Wasn't there something about panties in his exploits while in the still or was that the older brother.

One of the Mastro boys wore the Ferrari sister’s panties in the OK State locker room in front of AJ. I forget which one.

One of the Ferrari boys posted a picture of his naked brown-eye spread open on Instagram (allegedly sold to paying male customers). I forget which one.

One of the Mastro boys wore the Ferrari sister’s panties in the OK State locker room in front of AJ. I forget which one.

One of the Ferrari boys posted a picture of his naked brown-eye spread open on Instagram (allegedly sold to paying male customers). I forget which one.
It's only the beginning, years more of shit you couldn't think up after a 12 pack on the way.

I refer to myself in the 3rd and even 4th and 5th sometimes! You must realize, I have to deal with you people whilst you have the great fortune of posting with SIR IRON and remember keep the turd out like you might with your pants!!!!

If you don't???? I may send your sicko buddy bellow over to your house!!!

Yep, that was what I was guessing!!! I rather you go watch another sport!
I cannot even imagine the monkeys that are running around in your head ....
It truly must be exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany

Oldest Ferrari, a menace to coeds, other drivers and gun safety. An all around douchebag that many GIA fans are slobbering all over.

Middle Ferrari, aka "browneye" or aka "Fredo" © @Chickenman Testa

Youngest Ferrari, no criminal history yet

Im not sure which Mastrogiovanni, the wearer of Ferrari sister’s panties

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
Aj couldn't hold ABs jock. Not even on the same level
Not certain if you are just trolling here? If you are serious, which I doubt? Please feel free to tell us all why?
But could he wear it to model for rich men of . . . discerning taste on Instagram?

I am fairly certain his brother could.
This is kinda odd no!?!??!
See above

Not sure where this is coming from? Why would this take place???
I cannot even imagine the monkeys that are running around in your head ....
It truly must be exhausting
MONKEYS? All I see is SUGAR PLUMS!!!!
Oldest Ferrari, a menace to coeds, other drivers and gun safety. An all around douchebag that many GIA fans are slobbering all over.

Middle Ferrari, aka "browneye" or aka "Fredo" © @Chickenman Testa

Youngest Ferrari, no criminal history yet

Im not sure which Mastrogiovanni, the wearer of Ferrari sister’s panties
Uh guys WTF!?!?!? Not sure if you all are like obsessed stalkers or what? While I certainly do not condone ANY off the chart crazy behavior, stupid illegal sh*t etc..... As far as I know, no legal problems are still pending.

AND those in stone houses, should not throw glass!!! Please remember your idol leader brought in andrew long to help win his first title all along knowing what problems he had which are proven from what I have heard as he was arrested for assaulting a teammates MOTHER!!!!

giphy.gif

Hey Ironbird, remember when you stated that Spencer Lee likely had a higher bonus rate than any PSU wrestler, well, thanks to Gpago, we've got the numbers for you:

NolfRetherfordNickalTaylorRuthS. Lee
Win Rate97.50%97.67%97.56%97.81%97.84%94.23%
Bonus Rate87.50%75.97%77.24%88.32%74.82%81.73%
Pin Rate50.00%41.09%47.97%38.69%33.09%32.69%

As you can see, his win rate ranks 6th. His bonus rate is 3rd. His pin rate is 6th.

So, while Spencer Lee is an all-time great, and to you guys he is a once in a lifetime superstar. However, we've seen guys like him multiple times. We are lucky enough to get guys like him all the time.

Commence you telling us how injured he was again. I know you don't like dealing with facts, but, these are the facts. Spencer Lee is the greatest among you Iowa fans. Here, he would just be one of the greats. I will give you that he would have done much better if he went to PSU. There is no doubt about that.

Another measure of greatness is how you do at NCAA's. Obviously, that is what matters most. This link will show total points at NCAA's. Among the guys listed, Spencer is a distant 6th. Thanks for playing.

Hey Ironbird, remember when you stated that Spencer Lee likely had a higher bonus rate than any PSU wrestler, well, thanks to Gpago, we've got the numbers for you:

As you can see, his win rate ranks 6th. His bonus rate is 3rd. His pin rate is 6th.

So, while Spencer Lee is an all-time great, and to you guys he is a once in a lifetime superstar. However, we've seen guys like him multiple times. We are lucky enough to get guys like him all the time.

Commence you telling us how injured he was again. I know you don't like dealing with facts, but, these are the facts. Spencer Lee is the greatest among you Iowa fans. Here, he would just be one of the greats. I will give you that he would have done much better if he went to PSU. There is no doubt about that.

Another measure of greatness is how you do at NCAA's. Obviously, that is what matters most. This link will show total points at NCAA's. Among the guys listed, Spencer is a distant 6th. Thanks for playing.

Very cool . Where did you get the ncaa tournament data ?

He's top 3 at Iowa of all time in a debatably easier weight class..

NOT what I said! What I said was PIN/TECH rate. You also want to diminish once again that LEE did it ALL while being injured! You also do not what to take into account the fact that IOWA tends to wrestle a tougher schedule!
He's top 3 at Iowa of all time in a debatably easier weight class..
125 has not been a debatably easier weight class for many years now! I would suggest learning more about the sport!

NOT what I said! What I said was PIN/TECH rate. You also want to diminish once again that LEE did it ALL while being injured! You also do not what to take into account the fact that IOWA tends to wrestle a tougher schedule!

125 has not been a debatably easier weight class for many years now! I would suggest learning more about the sport!

LOL - you really hate when facts are laid out in black and white. Pin rate is listed. Spencer is 6th out of 6. Again, learn when to take the 'L' When I have time, I'll dig out the pin/tech rate, and you won't like those results either.

How many NCAA champions did Spencer dethrone to win his titles or how many did he beat?

Was that at OK State or Blair? The Ferraris were expelled from Blair for fighting with teammates.

Fight at Blair with ISU Chittum, if you recall he left his dream program to go to ISU..
Also a bit of a dust up in the Oklahoma locker room when Maestro was strutting around in one of the Ferarri's sisters panties.. Uncle Carmine isn't being discussed right now but soon...

Was that at OK State or Blair? The Ferraris were expelled from Blair for fighting with teammates.
AJ is the one with the car and the assault charges.
Anthony is the one who shot up a car and house while at Ok State after Mastro wore his sisters panties in the locker room. Anthony is also the one who posted his brown-eye on instagram.
Angelo hasn't been caught doing anything that has been made public, yet.

More embarrassments coming to Iowa City soon. Maybe, as being embarrassed requires a conscience.

EDIT: I forgot about the fight at Blair. Good call Cstroke.

Reactions: danoftw
LOL - you really hate when facts are laid out in black and white. Pin rate is listed. Spencer is 6th out of 6. Again, learn when to take the 'L' When I have time, I'll dig out the pin/tech rate, and you won't like those results either.
I honestly do not know how much you know and understand about wrestling? I will say you are talking with a pretty well known expert in the field!!! That being said, I must assume because SL went TWOOOO IOWA that you have your panties in a bit of a bundle over it even though he is a PA kid!!!!

You keep trying to down play the facts. We are NOT talking about a single injury, a minor injury etc..... WE ARE- talking about someone who wrestled basically their entire college career dealing with MAJOR injuries and STILL somehow managed to KICK ASS!!!!

Certainly NOT taking anything away from the unbelievable accomplishments of the wrestlers you posted!!! They are way beyond outstanding in their own right!!!! It just makes no sense that you could have watched SL and understood what he was dealing with BOTH physically and mentally.

Think about ANY wrestler who could not TRAIN the way they know they need to??? IF you understand wrestling? You understand the live goes, drilling, conditioning etc...... SL was almost NEVER able to do this anywhere near 100%!!!

If you watched the absolute tear he went on his final year? Where he was DESTROYING top ranked guys like they were JR High kids. Then you might finally understand!?!?!? I have NEVER seen ANYONE do that including ALL on your list, ALL the great ones you can name etc..... You would need to go back to the Dan Hogdes of the world to ever see it!!!
How many NCAA champions did Spencer dethrone to win his titles or how many did he beat?
Ask your "record/fact checker dude" and get back to me. There was several I know that!!!
"A blair man- what is that????"
Fight at Blair with ISU Chittum, if you recall he left his dream program to go to ISU..
Also a bit of a dust up in the Oklahoma locker room when Maestro was strutting around in one of the Ferarri's sisters panties.. Uncle Carmine isn't being discussed right now but soon...
They are IN ALL your heads and they have not wrestled a match at IOWA yet!!! Wait till the CAN is open!!! Boy will this be great!!!!

Last edited:
AJ is the one with the car and the assault charges.
Anthony is the one who shot up a car and house while at Ok State after Mastro wore his sisters panties in the locker room. Anthony is also the one who posted his brown-eye on instagram.
Angelo hasn't been caught doing anything that has been made public, yet.

More embarrassments coming to Iowa City soon. Maybe, as being embarrassed requires a conscience.

EDIT: I forgot about the fight at Blair. Good call Cstroke.
Fredo was also supposedly primary in that fight.

I think Albert also got expelled for it, but don't remember 100% if that was true or if the parents pulled him out of protest or to keep them all in the same school.

I honestly do not know how much you know and understand about wrestling? I will say you are talking with a pretty well known expert in the field!!! That being said, I must assume because SL went TWOOOO IOWA that you have your panties in a bit of a bundle over it even though he is a PA kid!!!!

You keep trying to down play the facts. We are NOT talking about a single injury, a minor injury etc..... WE ARE- talking about someone who wrestled basically their entire college career dealing with MAJOR injuries and STILL somehow managed to KICK ASS!!!!

Certainly NOT taking anything away from the unbelievable accomplishments of the wrestlers you posted!!! They are way beyond outstanding in their own right!!!! It just makes no sense that you could have watched SL and understood what he was dealing with BOTH physically and mentally.

Think about ANY wrestler who could not TRAIN the way they know they need to??? IF you understand wrestling? You understand the live goes, drilling, conditioning etc...... SL was almost NEVER able to do this anywhere near 100%!!!

If you watched the absolute tear he went on his final year? Where he was DESTROYING top ranked guys like they were JR High kids. Then you might finally understand!?!?!? I have NEVER seen ANYONE do that including ALL on your list, ALL the great ones you can name etc..... You would need to go back to the Dan Hogdes of the world to ever see it!!!

Ask your "record/fact checker dude" and get back to me. There was several I know that!!!

"A blair man- what is that????"

They are IN ALL your heads and they have not wrestled a match at IOWA yet!!! Wait till the CAN is open!!! Boy will this be great!!!!
Yes it should be great...

The Mastro brothers were at Blair, too, when the Ferraris were expelled. I assume the stuff at OK State was just a continuation of that previous dustup, but I wasn't sure if the panty thing was in HS or college.

If the brown eye pic was paid for by a Hawk supporter is it filed under NIL or NILT(Now I like this).
Wonder how many shirts he's sold??

One of the Mastro boys wore the Ferrari sister’s panties in the OK State

Also a bit of a dust up in the Oklahoma locker room when Maestro was strutting around in one of the Ferarri's sisters panties.. Uncle Carmine isn't being discussed right now

The Mastro brothers were at Blair, too, when the Ferraris were expelled. I assume the stuff at OK State was just a continuation of that previous dustup, but I wasn't sure if the panty thing was in HS or college.
Who recognized the,,,,oh never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT