ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois Game Thread

I'm surprised at the Illini FG kicker. The pre-game reports were that with the wind he was consistently kicking FGs from midfield. He had 3 50+ FGs this season. And yet he's missed 2 50+ FG attempts, with the wind, tonight.

I wish Sutherland would cut his hair. That just does not look right with a Penn State uniform.

Lately we've been getting one or two that just have to be different. Makes me feel like I'm watching an NFL game, with the associated nausea.

Reactions: kevina001
I'm surprised at the Illini FG kicker. The pre-game reports were that with the wind he was consistently kicking FGs from midfield. He had 3 50+ FGs this season. And yet he's missed 2 50+ FG attempts, with the wind, tonight.
And they weren't really close, either.

Yes and they aren’t good. They were misevaluated as recruits.

People get so hung up on the kid being a walk-on. He is way better than Farmer and Brown, two guys who just are NOT LBs. Their instincts are terrible. Meanwhile Jan is our leading tackler and completely flipped the game with that pick.
I agree somewhat. We are lacking a defensive leader. Who is it? Is it JJ?

Reactions: ralphster
D7_CEC956-_DFA2-44_EF-_A183-0_C490_A76_FC94.gif

TD!!! Lovie Smith needs to be nominated for PSU offensive player of the game for giving us such good field position all night long :D:D

Illinois plan to get quickly back on the field on offense worked to perfection.

I wish Sutherland would cut his hair. That just does not look right with a Penn State uniform.

Lately we've been getting one or two that just have to be different. Makes me feel like I'm watching an NFL game, with the associated nausea.
I agree 100% and he is wearing Saquans jersey.

Time to get outta Champaign without any more injuries. Glad to see TCF was back out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT