ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

I don’t want to get ahead of myself but right now the Nittany Lions are looking real good going into the Iowa game.

Reactions: PSUQBKeeper
Where did I say it cost us a score???? It either was, or wasn't, a legal formation under the Rulebook and I'm pretty sure it was a legal formation as Strange converted himself into a RB (you can "Cover" a traditional TE lined up on LOS making them a OL, and an ineligible receiver, but you can't "Cover" a RB - a RB is ALWAYS an eligible receiver.). Yes, it does "Matter" if the b1g bozos have demonstrated yet again how they don't know the Rulebook and just f'ing make it up as they go along.
It’s not like a three page discussion on this board is going to change how the Big officials call the next game.

Where did I say it cost us a score???? It either was, or wasn't, a legal formation under the Rulebook and I'm pretty sure it was a legal formation as Strange converted himself into a RB (you can "Cover" a traditional TE lined up on LOS making them a OL, and an ineligible receiver, but you can't "Cover" a RB - a RB is ALWAYS an eligible receiver.). Yes, it does "Matter" if the b1g bozos have demonstrated yet again how they don't know the Rulebook and just f'ing make it up as they go along.
I think you might be getting covered uncovered concepts confused with what the actual call was…they said it was uncovered but I think it had to do with not having 7 on LOS..think there is confusion all around…review the tape and then report back to settle this…

Hopefully the 2021 version of Clifford will replace the 2020 version we saw in the first half.

Reactions: WestSideLion
I don’t usually chime in during a game, however.
Third and one in first quarter and Clifford goes under center and hands off to a RB running down hill for first down.
Two other third and ones in first half, and pass. The last one a fade route when you are around 4 minutes remaining in half.
Imagine getting points before half and getting the ball to start second half. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think it says volumes about the OL.
Just my halftime $0.02.

OL
The OL is part of it. For sure. But the inside running game has been effective. They’ve just gone away from it.

Reactions: OhioLion
With the way our defense is playing, any points at all on this drive and the game is practically over.

Reactions: ftlpsu
No kidding it wasn’t called on Scruggs. The point is he was as deep as Strange. Either way there is a penalty there because one can’t be in the backfield and a guy lined up just as deep be on the line.

Now Scruggs was lined up "just as deep" as Strange... lmao - keep making shit up - Strange was clearly lined up deeper than the RT. Beyond that, the penalty called was not on Scruggs for being illegally lined up off the LOS.

Would like to take this time to remind all listeners that punting is winning

I am fine with that approach by Indiana….gets us ready for next week and the other guys opportunistic Defense.

Indiana…..

E08197-EE-E6-F5-4316-B4-D3-54-B4862-D4-F5-C.gif

Run game is just as bad as the first couple of games. First half was an aberration.

We are ages behind Bama and Georgia. Hope we find something for next week or tit may be painful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT