ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Officially Official 2022 Big Ten Tournament Thread

Don't look now but Michigan is in first
I saw that! I was so busy rooting against Iowa that I didn’t know they were doing so well. For the bracket experts, did UM overachieve their seed or we’re they expected to do well early on.

(Top 4) Seeds held to semifinals at 125, 149, 165, 174, 184 and HWT.

Reactions: diggerpup
Im left wondering if they put Kem back on the mat.
I think he goes ... MFFing gives 9 free points to PSU and is basically letting Carter wrestle the finals with 2 minutes of mat time the day before.

I think he goes ... MFFing gives 9 free points to PSU and is basically letting Carter wrestle the finals with 2 minutes of mat time the day before.

That's an awful big risk before Nationals. If this were the NCAA Tourney, he definitely goes...., but given that it's the Conference Tournament, he's putting his NCAA Tourney at risk, so I'm not so sure.

Especially since a MFF doesn't count as a loss for NCAA Tourney seeding purposes.

If I were them I’d sacrifice the chance at Big title for health. Hell, they may not like the way the tourney is going for them anyway with not only PSU contending but also Michigan.

Then 15 seconds later he blasted in for a winning takedown showing no signs of anything

He clearly was in a lot of pain when it happened - he was laying head-down on mat holding his shoulder and he was still whincing when he came back to center after Medical TO for restart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT