ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Ohio State dual - Fri, Feb 2

It wasn’t. He did one offensive move he scored. Nothing else

Had a dumb stall call Against him from top. Just bad all around
Right. He got ahead and tried to hang on and milk the lead to the end. Often a bad strategy, and didn't work for Davis. Only he got away with it due to an inexplicable non-call.

Reactions: Grass
Very amusing to see some of our Iowa friends (love ya, guys) reveling in the fact that PSU might give up a handful of points in a dual against a top 10 opponent.

The standard is quite high.
I was more reveling in whatever the ref was doing at 125. I have no doubt Penn State will start rolling soon

133 B Bartlett vs J Mendez

Be nice to have this one after the tough start at the first two weights.

Nothing thru 1;30. Some Mendez snaps. Beau takes first and second shot. Nothing. 0-0 after one.

Mendez bottom. To his feet and out in 6 secs. 1-0 Mendez. Another snap down by Mendez. Beau shoots but stuffed. Beau as the aggressor in this one surprises me. Mendez shoots and they’re in a scramble. Mendez upper hand…. Period ends. 1-0 Mendez.

Beau on bottom. Tripod… being ridden. To feet. Out in 26 secs. 1-1. Ear to ear. Center mat throughout. 20 secs to go. It’ll go to SV.

Mendez shoots in well but Beau gets danger 3. Quick count but Beau was gonna get the TD if not danger. Challenge Brick. Confirmed. Beau wins.

I wanted this one. Good job Beau! You da man!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT