ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Ohio State Dual Thread

Imagine being a kid like Hayes who grew up dominating everyone he faced, has won a bunch at the college level, and you are rendered essentially as helpless as a 5 year old fighting a gorilla when facing a superhuman talent like Jason Nolf.

165: #1 Vincenzo Joseph vs. #12 Te'Shan Campbell

Per 1
Joseph with an overtook, but nothing from it. Nothing thru 1 min. Joseph in on a single, to a double and gets the TD, 2-0. Campbell works to his base, but not much more. Campbell to his feet, and gets cut with 1 min left, 2-1. Joseph in on a single, reaches across and gets the TD, 4-1. End. RT @ 55 sec for Joseph

Per 2
Joseph takes bottom. Caution on Campbell. Joseph to his feet, takes back down. They are on the edge, and OOB with 1:32 left. Joseph to his feet, and he's out, 5-1. Joseph with a blast double for the TD, 7-1.Joseph throws in a boot. Campbell is flattened, and not doing much. End. RT @ 59 sec for Joseph

Per 3
Campbell takes bottom. Option start, and Campbell is out in 2 sec, 7-2. RT @ 1:01 for Joseph. Joseph reaches, nothing. Campbell reaches from too far out, and Joseph counters and gets behind for the TD, 9-2. he nearly cuts him, but doesn't, and then flattens out Campbell. Warning I believe on Campbell. Joseph working a crossfire to try to get a cradle, but can't get it. Campbell isn't doing a thing, and gets hit with another stall call, so it's 10-2. End. With 2:12 in RT< it's a 11-2 major!

14-3, PSU at the intermission

Cenzo didn't look sick. Changed my damn KYPSW entry at the last minute from MD to DEC on that rumor.

Reactions: diggerpup
Seriously, are you kidding me! The faces we've put on Tom Ryan the last two years are simply amazing! Hey fellow PSU fans:

70368882.jpg

Nolf is using a kind of Pico-esque swat to the head to kow-tow and even more fully intimidate his opponents, who are no doubt already hesitant and worried about an immanent onslaught.

It's easy to say that when PSU is on a roll, but we have to be on guard against getting too confident. These guys are human, and $hit happens. I gave you post a like, as I agree in part, but I'd rather be nervous than over confident.
I'm always nervous until the dual is clinched. Treating my anxiety with Tres Generaciones Anejo.

Nolf is using a kind of Pico-esque swat to the head to kow-tow and even more fully intimidate his opponents, who are no doubt already hesitant and worried about an immanent onslaught.
I saw that as response to Hayes, who started out pretty physical with some clubs of his own.

So TanTom said they could win going 5-5 and scoring 18. Well of our “five wins” that’s 9 points with three to go. OSU can lose this dual two different ways! Hey when you are the best you have to challenge yourself.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT