ADVERTISEMENT

Refs Strike Again at Michigan

Lambert smith nice td catch for auburn
Lambert Smith already has 17 catches for 415 yds and 6 TDs for Auburn. Compare that to PSU's leading WR Harrison Wallace who has 12 catches for 196 yards and 2 TDs.

I wish we still had him. I have to wonder if he had a Stephan Diggs type attitude at PSU.

It absolutely was the right call and, no, it didn't determine the outcome.
Are you saying he wasn't offside? You're certain of that--because if so you're wrong
Screenshot-4243-1024x576.png

Lambert Smith already has 17 catches for 415 yds and 6 TDs for Auburn. Compare that to PSU's leading WR Harrison Wallace who has 12 catches for 196 yards and 2 TDs.

I wish we still had him. I have to wonder if he had a Stephan Diggs type attitude at PSU.
Wen he faked the hamstring injury in the Rose Bowl I was done with him. Glad he's gone

somehow I think Lando must have figured out a way to get paid for every post - makes no sense to keep posting all that Drivel otherwise.
Apparently the new team of people on The Final Drive didn't get the memo about calling it a questionable call. Probably won't hear a call against either Michigan or OSU again.

His foot isn't on the ball--nor is that angle at all useful. Watch the video live and stop it when he strikes the ball--his foot isn't even moving forward yet

That's the angle from the live shot, scoobs. So that angle isn't useful, but watch the same angle to determine whether he was offsides or not - that's your take?

There's another photo floating around twitter of that same angle, a moment later, when the kicker has made contact ... and you still cannot claim there's a definitive offsides there. He looks onside, but the angle might be deceiving. So that's all the info we have. You can't claim it's definitely offsides, just as others can't claim it's definitely onside. But it "looks" onside from the best evidence we have, which definitely isn't conclusive.

That's the angle from the live shot, scoobs. So that angle isn't useful, but watch the same angle to determine whether he was offsides or not - that's your take?

There's another photo floating around twitter of that same angle, a moment later, when the kicker has made contact ... and you still cannot claim there's a definitive offsides there. He looks onside, but the angle might be deceiving. So that's all the info we have. You can't claim it's definitely offsides, just as others can't claim it's definitely onside.
Share that picture--he's not even close to striking the ball there--clearly going to be offside as two guys are moving forward.
And, you're wrong, the game provided multiple angles
The info we have isn't "I like this angle before he kicks the ball"

Share that picture--he's not even close to striking the ball there--clearly going to be offside as two guys are moving forward.
And, you're wrong, the game provided multiple angles
The info we have isn't "I like this angle before he kicks the ball"
Share your evidence supporting your claim. You can't, because you have none. You lose.

And he's very close to kicking the ball there, scoobs. When the leg is cocked back, it takes milliseconds from that point for the ball to be contacted on a kick.

Share your evidence supporting your claim.

And he's very close to kicking the ball there, scoobs. When the leg is cocked back, it takes milliseconds from that point for the ball to be contacted on a kick.
I don't have too--I'm not the one stating the refs are cheating for Michigan--make your case
He's not--the foot isn't moving forward yet--it's back--how many yards is covered in that second if they run 40 in 4 seconds--looks at splits. They even stopped it to show where they were in he was off--we all know he was off or "worst case" you can't say for sure meaning he was offside.

Oh, look ... here's an even better photo ... this is a slightly different, more usable angle ... and it's a longer period of time after the ball has been contacted (you see the ball clearly away from the kicker's leg) ...

GYmKsksXkAAfTmT

Oh, look ... here's an even better photo ... this is a slightly different, more usable angle ... and it's a longer period of time after the ball has been contacted (you see the ball clearly away from the kicker's leg) ...

GYmKsksXkAAfTmT
And this photo proves the call was right. What are you looking at--their feet?

Anyone that doesn't think that is offside must believe an OL could put his entire body across the LOS as long as his feet are onside.

I don't have too--I'm not the one stating the refs are cheating for Michigan--make your case
He's not--the foot isn't moving forward yet--it's back--how many yards is covered in that second if they run 40 in 4 seconds--looks at splits. They even stopped it to show where they were in he was off--we all know he was off or "worst case" you can't say for sure meaning he was offside.
You do have to ... you affirmatively asserted it was the correct call. You put forward a claim. You need to support it. That's how logic works.

You didn't just say "the call is what it is, and I don't see proof it's wrong" ... you, instead, pulled a Lando and claimed the call is 100% right. You wouldn't have to support the former statement, but the latter stance you DO have to support.

There's ZERO chance you attended law school. At this point I'm questioning if you graduated high school.

Oh, and I haven't claimed the refs are cheating for Michigan. You are absolutely horrible at thinking.

And this photo proves the call was right. What are you looking at--their feet?
You're just going to continue being the negative attention-seeking problem you have been here. In that photo, the only thing even touching the line (not over it) is the guy's fist. And that's AFTER the ball has been kicked and traveled a yard and a half.

You're just going to continue being the negative attention-seeking problem you have been here. In that photo, the only thing even touching the line (not over it) is the guy's fist. And that's AFTER the ball has been kicked and traveled a yard and a half.
What negative attention? This is about understanding rules. Like the Rojas penalty and the intentional grounding on Altmyer
If you look at this video and don't understand why a flag was thrown you don't understand the rule. It's honestly that simple
This is all about bias against Michigan as the title states clearly.

What negative attention? This is about understanding rules. Like the Rojas penalty and the intentional grounding on Altmyer
If you look at this video and don't understand why a flag was thrown you don't understand the rule. It's honestly that simple
STFU

Reactions: bison13 and m.knox
Everyone hates you, and you never put forward an actual valid argument - you just keep reciting the same unsupported assertion over and over again ... and everyone hates that. They don't just hate it, they don't respect it. People can't understand how stupid, yet obstinate, people like you could exist, so they continue to argue with you, even though they know they shouldn't. They hope, at some point, you're going to be reasonable and actually provide support for what you're saying, but you never do. And you just keep going, even though you're presenting absolutely nothing to help your case, which you have never made in the first place. So much time and energy could be saved if you just put forward an actual argument from the start, rather than repeating unsupported assertions over and over again, like a child who can't comprehend what he's actually saying. But you seem to feed off anyone paying attention to you, for any reason ... even if it's bad.

That's the negative attention of which I speak.

Per this video, there was no offsides. No part of his body was across the line, even after the ball had been struck by the kicker. If you have a different body of evidence, present it, or admit you can't support your claim.

Everyone hates you, and you never put forward an actual valid argument - you just keep reciting the same unsupported assertion over and over again ... and everyone hates that. They don't just hate it, they don't respect it. People can't understand how stupid, yet obstinate, people like you could exist, so they continue to argue with you, even though they know they shouldn't. They hope, at some point, you're going to be reasonable and actually provide support for what you're saying, but you never do. And you just keep going, even though you're presenting absolutely nothing to help your case, which you have never made in the first place. So much time and energy could be saved if you just put forward an actual argument from the start, rather than repeating unsupported assertions over and over again, like a child who can't comprehend what he's actually saying. But you seem to feed off anyone paying attention to you, for any reason ... even if it's bad.

That's the negative attention of which I speak.

Per this video, there was no offsides. No part of his body was across the line, even after the ball had been struck by the kicker. If you have a different body of evidence, present it, or admit you can't support your claim.
Oh no strangers dislike me
No energy is wasted
In the photo he's offside. Your photo is all the proof any sane person needs that the call was fine

Oh no strangers dislike me
No energy is wasted
In the photo he's offside. Your photo is all the proof any sane person needs that the call was fine
As I said ... you never provide anything to support your claims. You're consistent, if nothing else. Always lacking substance. You spend an infinite amount of time conversing with these strangers. You're never away from them. You're always responding to them. You desperately crave their attention. "Oh no" is right.

As I said ... you never provide anything to support your claims. You're consistent, if nothing else. Always lacking substance. You spend an infinite amount of time conversing with these strangers. You're never away from them. You're always responding to them. You desperately crave their attention. "Oh no" is right.
None of that is true but since Kaspy isn't giving you attention you're desperate.

GYmKsksXkAAfTmT
Does not look offside to me after since the ball has already been kicked and he just now is crossing the line - Lando fail yet again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT