ADVERTISEMENT

Refs Strike Again at Michigan

What exactly in your mind did Pereira say? Put it up or stfu.
Pereira said he couldn't make the determination based on the replay angles that were showed. At no point did he say "the refs got it wrong". I don't believe he's ever said anything close to that even when they do.
Again, the official had the best view--his call is clearly correct--people just hate Michigan. If Minnesota was called offside against us for this you'd all be saying they got it right.

Pereira said he couldn't make the determination based on the replay angles that were showed. At no point did he say "the refs got it wrong". I don't believe he's ever said anything close to that even when they do.
Again, the official had the best view--his call is clearly correct--people just hate Michigan. If Minnesota was called offside against us for this you'd all be saying they got it right.
So you don't have his quote, just what you hoped he said. Stop making up crap and putting it in quotes Do some research, look it up, what exactly did he say?

"I don't think he's offside. ... I don't think he's breaking the plane," Pereira said. The play is not reviewable.

That sounds like he didn’t think it was a penalty either. I guess Lando is going to die on this hill bless his little heart.

"I don't think he's offside. ... I don't think he's breaking the plane," Pereira said. The play is not reviewable.

That sounds like he didn’t think it was a penalty either. I guess Lando is going to die on this hill bless his little heart.
The question is will mando admit that he is on an island by himself on this one. Appears he moved on.

How's this for comical - here is a link to an article written by FOX:

https://www.fox9.com/sports/was-offside-penalty-gophers-onside-kick-michigan-right-call

Here is a quote directly from the FOX Article:

The FOX broadcasting crew and replay expert Mike Pereira agreed that after seeing the replay, it shouldn’t have been a penalty.

But HandoCammando will keep lecturing us how right he is - the guy is such a typical b1g homer MeatChicken jagoff, it isn't even funny anymore. Just a complete a-hole douchebag.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
Every single thread. You guys need a hobby that prevents you from replying to every single comment that disagrees with you. You make the board an insufferable place for everyone else.

Jennifer Aniston Fighting GIF
I disagree.

LOL... You are locked into a stupid premise.

People REALLY just hate blatantly bad calls.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/big-ten-commissioner-gophers-onside-kick-michigan/

Credit to @CJFisJoePaII

"During the FOX broadcast of Saturdays' game, Rules Analyst Mike Pereira said he didn't think Kingsbury was offsides. The play was not reviewable and could not be challenged."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT