ADVERTISEMENT

The Ferrari Family Circus

Who's going to start the pool? How many months he makes it?

1-2, 3-6, 7-9. The only choices.

50/50 he gets through a full season without the predictable happening.

If he happens to keep his nose clean, I say he parlays that 1 clean season into the portal next spring and whomever has the biggest bag. In any case one and done at CSUB.

I hope he does turn his Life around. I hit rock bottom in my Life, after college. I got through it with help. He has to work on all areas of his Life and it will be a challenge. It can be done.
Good for you. I don't even know you and I am proud of you. Maybe he does straighten out and my experience(s) says if a young person continuously phucks things up with self-inflicted damage he/she can eventually find their path with tremendous self effort and a very strong support system. Those who have a combination of narcissism and no empathy struggle to find their path no matter the support system. It is never their fault and feelings of guilt or remorse are non existent. Eventually those people find themselves doing favors for other inmates.

AJ Ferrari is now not even the best 197 ever who has lived in Bakersfield, California

hrJToIL.png

I hope he does turn his Life around. I hit rock bottom in my Life, after college. I got through it with help. He has to work on all areas of his Life and it will be a challenge. It can be done.
It's much more than him turning his life around this kid has a personality defect that is h
Keeping him from growing up. EGO is a mother****er when trying to develop humility

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Bakersfield, where wrestlers go to become legends.
Well let’s not forget Stephan Neal. I think it’s fair to say that he had a pretty successful athletic career, and not just wrestling.

BTW, I mentioned to you before that I work near Edwards AFB, so I do drive over to CSUB from time to time if there’s an interesting dual. (PSU in 2016!!). If I go to any duals or tournaments this coming season, I’ll give you guys a report on how AJ is doing.

Another desperation move.

How long til Angelo leaves Iowa?
Angelo's best possible situation is in Iowa with neither of his degenerate brothers around him. If he's smart enough to realize that, he will stay. If the Ferrari genes take over, he'll be at CSUB before the season starts.

Psalm 1 may need to come out of retirement.
Let's see. Continue to enjoy my retirement here in beautiful San Diego or head up to the Bakersfield heat to chase around some young farmer tweekers? That's a pretty tough choice! P.S. For Primus fans, I love this live version of the song. Check out the What'd I Say riff in the middle of Les Claypool's extended bass lick.

Not quite as desperate ... they're probably not forking out $500k like Iowa.
Don’t know anything about the financial status of Ferrari Sr., but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was the one who forked over $500k to CSUB just to let his son join the team.

I think Willie is wrong on his dates. He announced on 8/26. This arrest is late on the 27th.
That’s what I thought as well. This kid should not be wrestling anywhere. Hopefully this being out there puts some pressure on CSB to get rid of him. It’s a privilege to wrestle at the college level and he deserves it less than just about anyone

That’s what I thought as well. This kid should not be wrestling anywhere. Hopefully this being out there puts some pressure on CSB to get rid of him. It’s a privilege to wrestle at the college level and he deserves it less than just about anyone
Someone else posted that Willie was referring to Bakersfield's announcement on 9/4. Still, they can't feel good either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT