ADVERTISEMENT

PSU is lightyears in front of pre-season expectations - plain & simple. That's a FACT that can't be denied, no matter how hard the posing-trolls try.

PSU is on track to go 10-2 and go to a NY6 Bowl. The amount of freshman talent PSU has played, the way they have performed and what PSU has coming back, is actually quite positive for the future. These very same childish, a-hole, posing-troll supposed-fans were claiming that PSU would be lucky to go 7-5 before the season began - but we're now supposed to forget about all that when evaluating how the season has gone relative to their predictions. LMAO.

The American Dream killer

Owning a home and living a nice quiet life has been the American dream from the beginning. In just 2 and a 1/2 years Biden has doubled both the price of a new home and the interest rate to pay for it. Can anybody remember anyone, even George Bush 2, who's screwed America more than president dementia?
My President's hall of shame.
Biden
Bush 2
Carter
OBama
Johnson
Nixon
To my eternal shame I voted for Bush 2 twice.
Surprisingly, Clinton was a good president because he didn't listen to the witch.
Obama is on the list because after his 1st 2 years, almost all the moderate democrats were removed from Congress.. There are none left. He created the fastest party that we see now.

Looks like Paul Pelosi was attacked in a home invasion last night

First, I hope and pray he's OK (he's in the hospital). Second I hope and pray this wasn't some political idiot.

Joe Biden and the Sovietization of America

Democrats are totalitarian.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/joe-biden-sovietization-america/

I write with the clangorous strains of Joe Biden’s speech at Philadelphia’s Independence Hall still ringing in my ears. By the time you read this, the attendant tinnitus will doubtless have abated. The effects of the speech, however, will be echoing throughout the land for many months if not longer.

The commentator Ben Shapiro was, I believe, correct in judging Biden’s brief speech “the most demagogic, outrageous and divisive speech… ever seen from an American president.” In sum, “Joe Biden essentially declared all those who oppose him and his agenda enemies of the republic. Truly shameful.”

Monday Night football ... Ted has an excuse tonight

Login to view embedded media

Why haven't we gone to Mars since we last had men on the moon 50 1/2 years ago?

Have you seriously tried to understand what the actual mission would require?

Do you seriously think Congress is going to pay for it?

Can you explain why you think we must go to Mars?

Have you considered the fact that no one will want to go to Mars once they realize what a crappy life they will have on the 7-month trip?

Will you ever be a serious person in your life?
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT