ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2023 Transfer Portal news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are right, but Jordan is a rare bird. He was pretty good to begin with, and he really wanted to be good. Jordan was chopping wood and carrying water at a Nick Lee level way before Nick was a PSU interest.
Jordan Conaway beat Tyler Graff as a freshman and made the R12. He's also beaten multiple AA level guys throughout college. I think it's time we stop hoping every unheralded lightweight can be him one day.

Jesuroga, Ramos and Noto aren’t coming. Cael never had a chance to corner them in their building during a dual against Penn State.
Cael could have cornered Jesuroga at the recruiters office. No one would have seen it there. So I’d like to think Jesuroga has to be the one.

Reactions: mcpat
Brands was willing to put on the record he thinks Pat Mineo is anti Iowa because Penn State pays him. So you're telling me, Cael tried to recruit Spencer Lee and he didn't even so much as hint that something improper was went on?

Reactions: hlstone and mcpat
Jordan Conaway beat Tyler Graff as a freshman and made the R12. He's also beaten multiple AA level guys throughout college. I think it's time we stop hoping every unheralded lightweight can be him one day.
He also beat the #1 guy in the nation at Dapper Dan.

Yes, he's an underdog story, but the mythology only serves to inflate expectations for others.

I think we pay Jesuroga a bonus just to go ahead and join the military and instead get Ayala. I think it pisses off Hawk fans a bit more.

why-not-both-por-que-no-los-dos.gif

I think we pay Jesuroga a bonus just to go ahead and join the military and instead get Ayala. I think it pisses off Hawk fans a bit more.
Jesuroga >>> Ayala

We would get the added enjoyment of winning 125 in duals with Iowa likely by bonus. Not common in the modern era or any other.

Any truth to the fact that Cael has secret tunnels in every wrestling venue..
Maxwell Smart style..
Pops up in a trash can to make back door deals..
Lar should have gotten out another 3 ring binder as he's just making phone calls and texts..
Lar’s binder didn’t have enough rings for Spencer to win four titles :(

Lar’s binder didn’t have enough rings for Spencer to win four titles :(
That's another interesting story.. The rings were there and the pages too..
They loaned it to Gobblin over night and the page that blueprinted title 4 was stuck to the back of title 3..
And now everyone at Iowa is mad and facing section 8..
It gets confusing.

Reactions: PAHURDLER

125 & 133 lbers are difficult to project imho because many are "late bloomers" in terms of growth and some continue to get better/stronger in college.... some plateau in High School.

Hey JS I know some give you a bunch of shit, but I like having you here..
Any Madden sightings? This is the off season and we could use a few well placed gifs..

Any truth to the fact that Cael has secret tunnels in every wrestling venue..
Maxwell Smart style..
Pops up in a trash can to make back door deals..
Lar should have gotten out another 3 ring binder as he's just making phone calls and texts..
Cael makes phone calls on his shoe phone. Also, the Spencer talks were made in the cone of silence. After wards Cael was quoted as saying he "missed it...by THAT MUCH"

Hey JS I know some give you a bunch of shit, but I like having you here..
Any Madden sightings? This is the off season and we could use a few well placed gifs..
He is doing some sort of penance for telling us in a drunken stupor he hated all of us phuckers. He has been universally told it is all good, but you know how some are. They need to feel they earned forgiveness as opposed to being granted forgiveness.

Be honest, we've all had those days. I have hated myself on a few mornings.. Anyone else spend late nights in the PBG area?? Then you know what i'm saying.

On FRL today Pyles said that Messenbrink was looking at Mizzou, Cornell, and PSU. I had never heard PSU mentioned as a possible destination. He would be a great pickup for any school but not sure how he fits at PSU. If he can make 157 that would make things easier but Sealey is coming in soon. Also assumes that Levi is going up. Kid is good enough that I’d love if he came and let the lineup figure itself out but I would think we would lose a kid or 2 as well if he did come. I feel like Mizzou is still the favorite but it’s interesting that it’s more wide open than previously believed

• Wow
If you can get Messenbrink you get him. That young man is very good, and has high international goals. Olympic redshirts and regular redshirts help spread guys out.
Agreed and his international goals are probably a huge part of why PSU is in the mix. The lineup always sorts itself out but if he is a 165 then some very good kids won’t be seeing the lineup. Good thing is that most of the guys have either a regular or Olympic redshirt to play with so hopefully everyone is able to fit. Will be interesting to watch it play out but I agree that if PSU has a chance to get him they have to take it

Flo just listed Ironbird is now in the portal, with Ohio State his rumored landing spot. Ironbird is quoted as saying "Bouzakis is generational, he may be the best ever, and I want to ride that train for the next 4 years".

With Ironbird out, that creates a gaping hole in the HR lineup. Skuttlebutt has it they may have found the perfect sub in Psugo823. Larry and his binder have started the tampering process in ernest. Informed sources say we can expect Psugo to enter the portal by the end of the week.

What? Over the line?

On FRL today Pyles said that Messenbrink was looking at Mizzou, Cornell, and PSU. I had never heard PSU mentioned as a possible destination. He would be a great pickup for any school but not sure how he fits at PSU. If he can make 157 that would make things easier but Sealey is coming in soon. Also assumes that Levi is going up. Kid is good enough that I’d love if he came and let the lineup figure itself out but I would think we would lose a kid or 2 as well if he did come. I feel like Mizzou is still the favorite but it’s interesting that it’s more wide open than previously believed
If he wants to win national championships he can do that at Missouri or Conell, but the odds increase dramatically if he ends up in the PSU room.

Does anyone remember the username of the guy I believe was a true insider here. If not mistaken someone offended him by making a crack about someone sitting in the stands and it ended up being him. The name totally slips my mind. What I liked about him he named names when he could and was usually right.
Ames2State... You guys really dropped the ball on that one.

Flo just listed Ironbird is now in the portal, with Ohio State his rumored landing spot. Ironbird is quoted as saying "Bouzakis is generational, he may be the best ever, and I want to ride that train for the next 4 years".

With Ironbird out, that creates a gaping hole in the HR lineup. Skuttlebutt has it they may have found the perfect sub in Psugo823. Larry and his binder have started the tampering process in ernest. Informed sources say we can expect Psugo to enter the portal by the end of the week.

What? Over the line?

Nope. Not in the portal. Hilarious post though 😆 🤣 😂

What? Over the line?

Jammen was put in the portal by Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT