ADVERTISEMENT

Football Indiana / Penn State Game Thread

Can someone tell me why 43 is in the game

He’s been in on all 3 scores. It’s equal to playing with 10 men
Noticed that too. He should only play special teams. No business being on the field for any defensive snaps.

Reactions: med2659
That's interesting because like 3 games into this season people were claiming he was already better than Kerry Collins as a senior
But, no, you're right--however how much of that is on the coaching.
But wait, I thought he should have started last year?

It is about time for franklin to make a stupid coaching decision and lose this game.

Not really. When he had his best seasons it was with Mason Rudolph.
Is this the perfect storm for MY? First year starting QB, poor blocking, and no WR can separate consistently. On a positive note, looks like Allar will be around for his senior year. 😉

Is the coaching staff going to get in the faces of the team? It’s only the 4th quarter and they’re still just going through the motions. There is zero emotion on that sideline. They can not adjust to save their lives.

Is the coaching staff going to get in the faces of the team? It’s only the 4th quarter and they’re still just going through the motions. There is zero emotion on that sideline. They can not adjust to save their lives.
Good luck with that happening

Can the defense actually make a play or continue to make this QB look like a Heisman contender?

I get the feeling that if IU scores here PSU will panic and end up losing. Big series for the D

Reactions: m.knox
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT