ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

JB doesnt seem capable of understanding there are opinions other than his own. And especially that they may be right.

Lots of opinions are valid. Wanting to see more of Cain is perfectly acceptable. Complaining about it continuously when we're winning or saying he's clearly our best back is not. The staff disagrees.

Just like wanting to fight for Paterno is great just don't pretend the narrative has changed.

Overall a very impressive game on the road. Clifford was especially good today.
Still have to be more consistent on O if we want a shot in Columbus.

Lots of opinions are valid. Wanting to see more of Cain is perfectly acceptable. Complaining about it continuously when we're winning or saying he's clearly our best back is not. The staff disagrees.

Just like wanting to fight for Paterno is great just don't pretend the narrative has changed.

Just like I said... you have a problem with other peoples opinions

Reactions: SUPERTODD
Number 7 is an idiot. Franklin rightly incensed. Noticed he covered up his mouth when jawing at Brisker. I would have loved to hear what he said.

Reactions: NedFromYork
And that's a wrap. PSU wins, 28-7. They probably could have scored again (were on the MSU 12), but they let the clock run out at the end.

Should have the Land Grant Trophy presentation at the middle of the field and have Dantonio sit on it down to the ground.....

Pick off the 5th team QB in the pouring rain and act like an jackass and get a 15 yarder. I don't need to see #7 the rest of the year. #55 can walk home as far as I'm concerned as well.

Let’s start the two weeks of how good Minnesota is how tough of a game it’s going to be. How we haven’t played anyone yet. I’d say we’re 8-0 against the refs.

Reactions: paws1957
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT