ADVERTISEMENT

Pan-Am's

Jackson v. Purdue oops, no, Peru

Jackson quick TD 2-0
Back to their feet.
Jackson goes underhook, hardly exerts any effort, and the guy flops to his back for the pin.
WTH? That was weak.

Reactions: danoftw and hlstone
Jackson v. Purdue oops, no, Peru

Jackson quick TD 2-0
Back to their feet.
Jackson goes underhook, hardly exerts any effort, and the guy flops to his back for the pin.
WTH? That was weak.
I do tend to lol at the thought that this tourney has the same weight at Euros and Asians.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
He had 4-entrant round-robin bracket. He 10-0d the Canadian, and won by Injury Default over Dylan Palacio (Uraguay)--who looks like he just didn't weigh in or something? Bummer for such a small pool. He has the Mexican in the "finals" but the Canadian that Alex 10-0d beat the Mexican 10-0.
So, he should beat the Mexican 20-0.

For those looking for updates...
Spencer is next up, then three matches after that will be Alex, and three after that will be Kyle.

Nick, Nate, and Mason must go in tomorrow's finals? Or, they just haven't been put on the board, yet.

I'm not seeing Nick's final listed on uww arena anymore. If a forfeit, hope Nick is OK. Or maybe it's an error.

Edit: yeah, looks like Nick, Parris AND Pantaleo all win their finals via Injury Default. Light day's work.
Oh, that must be what it is. There is no tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: nerfstate
Spencer concedes points, but literally rolls vs. Venezuela. He's look like he's aged 10 years.

Reactions: danoftw
No Cubans, for one, big reason for that. Are they sending a team next week? You'd have to think.... Dake seemed to say he went to practice weighing in, managing warmups, etc. I bet the sun feels good in Acapulco!

Snyder gets a pushout, then gives up a takedown 1-2.
Another takedown. 1-4.
Kyle gets a pushout 2-4.
Cuba gets a pushout. Everything Kyle could do not to give up a TD. 2-5
Kyle with a TD, then nothing. 4-5
Another pushout 5-5, advantage Cuba.
Another pushout 6-5. Break. Oops. Missed something, it's 7-5 Kyle.

Period 2
Takedown Kyle. 9-5. Cuban showing signs of wear.
Pushout for Kyle, but Cuba was grounded. Still 9-5
Ankle pick to pushout for Kyle 10-5.
Cuban waiting for Kyle to engage now.
And, that's where it ends. 10-5, Snyder.

A little more of a battle than Kyle had his mind ready for, I believe.

Last edited:
Difficult to get excited about such lopsided results. Competition is obviously not worthy.

The competition at the Pan-Ams is typically weak but it seems especailly bad this time out.
Yeah, there's not much value in this.

Tell that to GIA. They are salivating over the way Lord Spencer dominated his way to a gold, and you would think he is the only wrestler representing the USA.

Grip: "Spencer looks good he looks strong and he looks healthy and yes I can tell all of that within 62 seconds"

Meanwhile
Kyle Dake, NLWC, Gold
Nick Lee, NLWC, Gold
Alex Facundo, NLWC, Gold
Kyle Snyder, NLWC, Gold

To be clear, I'm not being critical of Spencer ... congrats to him.

Tell that to GIA. They are salivating over the way Lord Spencer dominated his way to a gold, and you would think he is the only wrestler representing the USA.

Grip: "Spencer looks good he looks strong and he looks healthy and yes I can tell all of that within 62 seconds"

Meanwhile
Kyle Dake, NLWC, Gold
Nick Lee, NLWC, Gold
Alex Facundo, NLWC, Gold
Kyle Snyder, NLWC, Gold

I can't tell GIA anything.

Reactions: Hotshoe

Meanwhile
Kyle Dake, NLWC, Gold
Nick Lee, NLWC, Gold
Alex Facundo, NLWC, Gold
Kyle Snyder, NLWC, Gold

Big F'N Deal. Nothing to see there. SMH

Stopping by to draw attention to there being nothing to see there is a little weird, but the smelling my hand thing is bizarre

mattymatheson-playboy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT