ADVERTISEMENT

Pan-Am's

What is going on with Dake in the background. Look at his stomach!
GIF by Love Island Australia

Facundo will be 3rd up on Mat A (Nate Jackson 1st).

Jackson techs hometown hero Boal (of Canada) 11-0 off of some feats of athletic superiority in front of I counted 20 in the stands.

Last edited:
(CAN) Jasmit Singh PHULKA (1) vs (USA) Alexander Joseph FACUNDO (2)

• 5:32 Alex hits a double and gets the finish on the edge, followed by a quick lace oob 4-0
  • 4:57 Phulka's shot, but Alex downblocks, sinks hips, and gets behind 6-0
  • Blood Time Canada
  • 4:39 misdirection single and quick finish 8-0
  • 4:16 Alex catches an ankle on a bad shot by Phulka, collects the double and ends it 10-0 TF
My PbP will be limited--this may be my only contribution. Pantaleo up in about 7 on A, Nick Lee in about 9 on B.

Last edited:
Mat B feed choppy for others? Weird choppy. As if it is a series of pictures instead a stream.

Appears to only be on Roku. Phone app is okay.

LOL. Nate Jackson wasn't happy with the restart tactic of his Mexican opponent, who, instead of stepping on the small circle, stepped halfway across it, putting his head right beside Nate's. Nate shoved him back before the whistle, then after the whistle, leapfrogged him, baited him into a single leg, pushed him to his back, and pinned him. Dude clearly outmatched.

Nick taking on Ecuador's Joshua Alexander Kramer. Is that name Ecuadorian?

Period 1
Nick gets the initial takedown, and appears to go straight to leg lace for two or four more, but points not awarded. Corner is challenging. 2-0 right now. Challenge won. 6-0 Nick.

Another takedown and turn for the 10-0 win in 0:45.

Lee will be the fourth match from now on Mat B, with Snyder two matches later. Nobody on A until Jackson in five matches. I'm gonna get a sammich.

Reactions: mcpat
LOL. Nate Jackson wasn't happy with the restart tactic of his Mexican opponent, who, instead of stepping on the small circle, stepped halfway across it, putting his head right beside Nate's. Nate shoved him back before the whistle, then after the whistle, leapfrogged him, baited him into a single leg, pushed him to his back, and pinned him. Dude clearly outmatched.

I don't think I've heard Dake heap this much praise on Cael & Co. and the NLWC before.

And someone needs to tell the USA Wrestling person doing these interviews that (1) we can't hear her questions and (2) she needs to scoot the camera back a foot or two to a less creepy interview distance. We can practically smell Dake's breath.

Did Spencer’s opponent want a challenge brick after being ragdolled like that?

He looked like he was complaining that Spencer was pulling or bending his fingers. I don’t think you can challenge that. 🤣🤣
Actually, it almost looked to me like Spencer was complaining to the ref that his fingers were being pulled, maybe when Spencer was in the middle of one of his many turns. She kind of smiled about it, which pissed him off.

Snyder taking on Chile.

Snyder heavy on the head to ankle pick and the first TD 2-0.
Back to their feet. Pushout Snyder 3-0,
Snyder TD 5-0. Nothing from there.
Single-leg, but settles for the pushout, now 6-0. Maybe with a fleeing call? Because it's 7-0
Takedown.
Takedown.

11-0 in 1:38.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT