ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2023 Transfer Portal news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth to the fact that Cael has secret tunnels in every wrestling venue..
Maxwell Smart style..
Pops up in a trash can to make back door deals..
Lar should have gotten out another 3 ring binder as he's just making phone calls and texts..
99 does the undercover work!

Reactions: PD4thespawn
Any truth to the fact that Cael has secret tunnels in every wrestling venue..
Maxwell Smart style..
Pops up in a trash can to make back door deals..
Lar should have gotten out another 3 ring binder as he's just making phone calls and texts..
I thought he used the secret tunnels from Hogan's Heroes? Tunnel gate, we need answers, LOL.

Reactions: Ruby Tues
Flo just listed Ironbird is now in the portal, with Ohio State his rumored landing spot. Ironbird is quoted as saying "Bouzakis is generational, he may be the best ever, and I want to ride that train for the next 4 years".

With Ironbird out, that creates a gaping hole in the HR lineup. Skuttlebutt has it they may have found the perfect sub in Psugo823. Larry and his binder have started the tampering process in ernest. Informed sources say we can expect Psugo to enter the portal by the end of the week.

What? Over the line?

So, they're not real excited about it in IC. But, they haven't gone after their eyewear just yet, so there might be a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone and danoftw
"People". There are two idiots on here that insist on Bartlett going to 133.
This is the shit that you guys bitch about on HR. The childish name calling from behind a keyboard. You calling people idiots for suggesting it as a “possibility” even after I personally said it actually doesn’t make sense now that Vito is back. How many friends do you have in real life ? Serious question? Have a little bit of class and stop with the name calling. It’s been known to get people presents they don’t like.

Reactions: Psugo823
This is the shit that you guys bitch about on HR. The childish name calling from behind a keyboard. You calling people idiots for suggesting it as a “possibility” even after I personally said it actually doesn’t make sense now that Vito is back. How many friends do you have in real life ? Serious question? Have a little bit of class and stop with the name calling. It’s been known to get people presents they don’t like.
This has been EXACTLY the same point I've been making...something you don't agree with is posted and 29 of you pile on and call people names.

Reactions: NCPsuFan
I thought he used the secret tunnels from Hogan's Heroes? Tunnel gate, we need answers, LOL.
6d86128969779b1edce61c569cefdbe5.jpg

Sensitive much? You're the one on GIA telling an Iowa fan "good post" (w/o sarcasm) that included calling CStar "Sharter Stallrocci". Maybe you should do some self reflection regarding having class. Btw, thanks for self identifying as the 2nd idiot.

Sensitive much? You're the one on GIA telling an Iowa fan "good post" (w/o sarcasm) that included calling CStar "Sharter Stallrocci". Maybe you should do some self reflection regarding having class. Btw, thanks for self identifying as the 2nd idiot.

Yea, Carter stalled his way to being the highest scoring wrestler at the NCAA Tournament - mmmmhhhmmm, yea that's it, that's the ticket. Squawkeye douches are such laughable idiots.

Reactions: LHavenlion
This has been EXACTLY the same point I've been making...something you don't agree with is posted and 29 of you pile on and call people names.
There’s no collusion among posters here. If 30 people pile on for something you said, you can rest assured 30 people independently found it pretty stupid, so it’s probably pretty stupid.

There’s no collusion among posters here. If 30 people pile on for something you said, you can rest assured 30 people independently found it pretty stupid, so it’s probably pretty stupid.
The guy who's so adamant that Robbie Howard will never amount to anything, that he tried to bet on Howard getting injured again next year, taking the side of Howard getting injured -- that guy is not a victim here.

Ames2State... You guys really dropped the ball on that one.
Here is the original blowup. There is even a comment from Lemonpie in there. I also noticed some very early posts from Ames in which he mentioned Spencer would be going to Iowa and Mark Hall would be headed to Penn State. He also said his hometown is Patton Township, PA.

I think I saw Spyker at WNO. Let me explain. I bought 3 tickets for me and my boys. Well when we were going to sit down, I ran into Cael and briefly talked to him. He then posed for an awesome pic with my two boys. My boys were beyond smiling and excited. So I then I ran into someone else I know and talked a bit. Finally we went to take our seats and Cael, Cody, and a young kid were in the same row as our seats. All the seats were taken in the row so instead of asking others there seating assignments we just went to the top row and sat down.

Anyway almost the whole event there was this guy who sat next to Caels right side by himself. He seemed to be talking to Cael a lot, I actually felt bad for Cael who probably wanted to have some privacy. Maybe I am wrong though? The guy looked creepy as f***, and all I kept thinking it's Spyker! :eek:

I got to meet a few cool wrestling people there too. Lastly about Cael which made me and my oldest son laugh. When Sasso got the fall in the final match and everyone jumped up and cheered, Cael was the only one who was still sitting in his seat.
Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots!

“Creepy as ...”
Kewl.

Thanks to this contemptibly obnoxious person, this is my last post ever.

Way to go, clown.

Like Quote Reply

[IMG alt="pish69"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/pennstate/data/avatars/m/54/54159.jpg?1674304022[/IMG]

pish69

Well-Known Member​

“Creepy as ...”
Kewl.

Way to go, clown.
Why would his post offend you? He was making a Spyker joke, had nothing to do with you. You are the best inside person on here. Would hate to lose your insight over a misinterpreted post

"That's What We Do!!"
Bo Nickal

CowboyUp61

Well-Known Member​

I think he was the guy next to Cael....you know, the creepy one:cool:

[IMG alt="pish69"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/pennstate/data/avatars/m/54/54159.jpg?1674304022[/IMG]

pish69

Well-Known Member​

I assumed JamesToney was making up the whole thing..

LemonPie

Well-Known Member​

Lol this thread has burst. I love it when insiders take their ball and go home.

RIP John Doe.

Last edited:
Sensitive much? You're the one on GIA telling an Iowa fan "good post" (w/o sarcasm) that included calling CStar "Sharter Stallrocci". Maybe you should do some self reflection regarding having class. Btw, thanks for self identifying as the

I call out the nonsense on both sites and my posts reflect it. I don’t go to another’s teams board to invite drama and I don’t do it here. You using the term “idiots” to describe fans on your own site who have dissenting opinions of you tells me all I need to know about you. And you then in turn, after being called out, accuse me of being incentive. Trust me, I’m not incensitive. I didn’t make a career in the military out of being sensitive.
As I said over there and I’ll say it here too, I come here to talk about wrestling. I don’t come here to name call, disrespect fans or people with reasonable dissenting views than myself. Your choice of words would not happen if we were face to face and in person. And if it would, then as I said, you likely have no friends. That’s not the way normal human beings talk to each other. I’ll get back to talking about wrestling now!

Reactions: JWil23 and PSUbluTX
I call out the nonsense on both sites and my posts reflect it. I don’t go to another’s teams board to invite drama and I don’t do it here. You using the term “idiots” to describe fans on your own site who have dissenting opinions of you tells me all I need to know about you. And you then in turn, after being called out, accuse me of being incentive. Trust me, I’m not incensitive. I didn’t make a career in the military out of being sensitive.
As I said over there and I’ll say it here too, I come here to talk about wrestling. I don’t come here to name call, disrespect fans or people with reasonable dissenting views than myself. Your choice of words would not happen if we were face to face and in person. And if it would, then as I said, you likely have no friends. That’s not the way normal human beings talk to each other. I’ll get back to talking about wrestling now!

I’m not going to take the time to delve into exactly who is an idiot and who isn’t, but let me just say that one of the reasons HR is such a dumpster fire is because they don’t police their own idiots nearly enough.

I don't disagree with you one bit. Just keep in mind that what this is, is not just a forum to talk about wrestling. It is a community. We discuss a lot of things here and wrestling, specifically being PSU wrestling fans is the glue that binds us. Like most good communities, we welcome others with differing views. We have shown that many times. However, what makes a good community is community standards. At GIA, to a large extent the inmates have taken over the asylum. They revel in it by referring to it as The Cesspool. Is that what we want here? So when anyone posts shyte like Robbie Howard will never make it through a season. Or Robbie Howard won't make it through a single match without a career ending injury, the hammer should come down swiftly and made clear that type of comment isn't appropriate in our community. You're a military man. How would you have reacted to one of your guys suggesting you leave an injured brother behind? I bet not well.
Now speaking specifically to the idiot reference. That was not appropriate either. I think that response was unfairly lumping your opinion alongside one that suggested we needed to fill a hole as a result of Robbie Howard's next injury that hasn't happened yet. A poster that challenged others to a bet that Howard would indeed be injured. I was sitting with Robbie and his father at Spire after he re-injured his shoulder at the U20 Team trials last summer. Robbie knew that he had a problem and the look on the kid's face sucked.
So if I'm going to be a member of this community, I'm not going to stand by and allow some anonymous poster to spew that Robbie's wrestling dreams will never be realized, without a rebuttal. My choice of rebuttal is to do it through GIFs using a little bit of humor. If that can't be accepted as a form of disapproval, then I don't know what would be. Silence is affirmation and I won't be silent when a member of the community tries to take away the hopes of our kids. Listen to Cael's press conference after the NCAA Championships. He was specifically asked about where he gets his personal satisfaction. His answer was not in how many team titles he wins. He gets his satisfaction from seeing his wrestlers dreams being achieved. Who are we to take that away?
I'm typing out this long diatribe in an effort to separate you @NCPsuFan , from the other poster. It isn't fair to you to be paired with him as you never made any ignorant statements that would deserve that. But we need to be mindful not to endorse bad behaviors or we risk becoming Cesspool II.

I don't disagree with you one bit. Just keep in mind that what this is, is not just a forum to talk about wrestling. It is a community. We discuss a lot of things here and wrestling, specifically being PSU wrestling fans is the glue that binds us. Like most good communities, we welcome others with differing views. We have shown that many times. However, what makes a good community is community standards. At GIA, to a large extent the inmates have taken over the asylum. They revel in it by referring to it as The Cesspool. Is that what we want here? So when anyone posts shyte like Robbie Howard will never make it through a season. Or Robbie Howard won't make it through a single match without a career ending injury, the hammer should come down swiftly and made clear that type of comment isn't appropriate in our community. You're a military man. How would you have reacted to one of your guys suggesting you leave an injured brother behind? I bet not well.
Now speaking specifically to the idiot reference. That was not appropriate either. I think that response was unfairly lumping your opinion alongside one that suggested we needed to fill a hole as a result of Robbie Howard's next injury that hasn't happened yet. A poster that challenged others to a bet that Howard would indeed be injured. I was sitting with Robbie and his father at Spire after he re-injured his shoulder at the U20 Team trials last summer. Robbie knew that he had a problem and the look on the kid's face sucked.
So if I'm going to be a member of this community, I'm not going to stand by and allow some anonymous poster to spew that Robbie's wrestling dreams will never be realized, without a rebuttal. My choice of rebuttal is to do it through GIFs using a little bit of humor. If that can't be accepted as a form of disapproval, then I don't know what would be. Silence is affirmation and I won't be silent when a member of the community tries to take away the hopes of our kids. Listen to Cael's press conference after the NCAA Championships. He was specifically asked about where he gets his personal satisfaction. His answer was not in how many team titles he wins. He gets his satisfaction from seeing his wrestlers dreams being achieved. Who are we to take that away?
I'm typing out this long diatribe in an effort to separate you @NCPsuFan , from the other poster. It isn't fair to you to be paired with him as you never made any ignorant statements that would deserve that. But we need to be mindful not to endorse bad behaviors or we risk becoming Cesspool II.
Word

A big difference between the cesspool and here..
Both have idiotic takes, one has more..
We are both homers to our team and that makes it difficult to win any contests since we vote with our rose colored glasses.
Check the likes on an idiotic take.. One forum always gets a ton of likes for an idiotic take one doesn't

200w.gif

Logical and fair response and I have no problem admitting when and where I’m wrong. And I agree with all you say on here. And I appreciate you taking the time to make the distinction between the things I have said here and what others have said. I’ve said nothing controversial other than thinking Beau might be better off at 133. While also admitting he could make adjustments and I still believe he could win it at 141 if he gets over the jump of getting off the bottom against elite talent (which we all witnessed Nick Lee make that jump). I also don’t like disparaging young kids but none of us are perfect. I think it’s reasonable to question whether Robbie will be the same again because shoulders are awful injuries. But we did see Cassar come back and win a title even though it got him again in the trials. And it was painful watching Kemmerer wrestle with one shoulder. It’s an awful injury to overcome but I’m pulling for Robbie to come back string. Kid is a hammer when healthy.

Logical and fair response and I have no problem admitting when and where I’m wrong. And I agree with all you say on here. And I appreciate you taking the time to make the distinction between the things I have said here and what others have said. I’ve said nothing controversial other than thinking Beau might be better off at 133. While also admitting he could make adjustments and I still believe he could win it at 141 if he gets over the jump of getting off the bottom against elite talent (which we all witnessed Nick Lee make that jump). I also don’t like disparaging young kids but none of us are perfect. I think it’s reasonable to question whether Robbie will be the same again because shoulders are awful injuries. But we did see Cassar come back and win a title even though it got him again in the trials. And it was painful watching Kemmerer wrestle with one shoulder. It’s an awful injury to overcome but I’m pulling for Robbie to come back string. Kid is a hammer when healthy.
It's reasonable to question whether Howard will be able to overcome all of the unfortunate injuries that he has suffered. It's not reasonable to state as fact that he will never wrestle again. Don't conflate the two.

Did @NCPsuFan say that? This thread isn’t titled after him.
No, I don't think he did, but he's coming to the defense of the rabblerouser(/idiot) who did because they have similar misguided takes on other issues. In the end, NC seems to have been caught up in the wash on some of the "piling on", but he's just added to his own bad takes by defending him.

You just latch onto something that seems to make your case stronger and ignore all of the other advice that you don't like that was given without name calling or bullying. There are people on this board who are tough behind a keyboard and there are others who are trying to help but you are lumping them into one category to fit your narrative. Take the criticism, look inside and see if you can use it to improve going forward. Not every critique is with malice.

You just latch onto something that seems to make your case stronger and ignore all of the other advice that you don't like that was given without name calling or bullying. There are people on this board who are tough behind a keyboard and there are others who are trying to help but you are lumping them into one category to fit your narrative. Take the criticism, look inside and see if you can use it to improve going forward. Not every critique is with malice.
I appreciate your sincerity and empathy, but disagree completely with this specific application.

He's the keyboard warrior, attacking Howard and Facundo (at least), and then attacking those who refute his stances. (BTW, his behavior pattern is not exclusive to the wrestling board. Another example: he attacked Shrewsbury on the hoops board right before we won the first round game.)

And now he's posing as a martyr, and trying to recruit others into the victimhood club.

This is the behavior of someone best ignored.

Not even remotely the same. Predicting injury for a future competition is not the same as suggesting leaving an injured brother behind. One is a prediction, the other is occurring.
So if I'm going to be a member of this community, I'm not going to stand by and allow some anonymous poster to spew that Robbie's wrestling dreams will never be realized, without a rebuttal. My choice of rebuttal is to do it through GIFs using a little bit of humor. If that can't be accepted as a form of disapproval, then I don't know what would be. Silence is affirmation
Not even remotely true. You can choose to let something go, in most cases it is your need you are fulfilling when you decide to confront. I can see certain circumstances where there is a need to confront such as coming to the defense of someone in a time of need (racial slurs yelled at wrestler) but if someone yells that a wrestler was pinned, you can choose not to engage and it does mean you are affirming their opinion. I agree a person betting on a wrestler getting injured should most likely be met with a respectful counter-point but all those that chose not to respond were not affirming it was true. Examples used were extreme to prove point not for further debate.
and I won't be silent when a member of the community tries to take away the hopes of our kids. Listen to Cael's press conference after the NCAA Championships. He was specifically asked about where he gets his personal satisfaction. His answer was not in how many team titles he wins. He gets his satisfaction from seeing his wrestlers dreams being achieved. Who are we to take that away?

Here is the original blowup. There is even a comment from Lemonpie in there. I also noticed in some very early posts from Ames that he mentioned Spencer would be going to Iowa and Mark Hall would be headed to Penn State. He also said his hometown is Patton Township, PA.

“Creepy as ...”
Kewl.

Way to go, clown.

Like Quote Reply

pish69

Well-Known Member​

Why would his post offend you? He was making a Spyker joke, had nothing to do with you. You are the best inside person on here. Would hate to lose your insight over a misinterpreted post

"That's What We Do!!"
Bo Nickal

CowboyUp61

Well-Known Member​

pish69

Well-Known Member​

I assumed JamesToney was making up the whole thing..

LemonPie

Well-Known Member​

Lol this thread has burst. I love it when insiders take their ball and go home.

RIP John Doe.
I don't understand.

An anonymous source doesn't out him/herself this easily.

What a terrible anonymous source.

The guy who's so adamant that Robbie Howard will never amount to anything, that he tried to bet on Howard getting injured again next year, taking the side of Howard getting injured -- that guy is not a victim here.
just glad robbie is robbie no quit in him psugo would have quit the first time he got injured!

Reactions: El-Jefe
I appreciate your sincerity and empathy, but disagree completely with this specific application.

He's the keyboard warrior, attacking Howard and Facundo (at least), and then attacking those who refute his stances. (BTW, his behavior pattern is not exclusive to the wrestling board. Another example: he attacked Shrewsbury on the hoops board right before we won the first round game.)

And now he's posing as a martyr, and trying to recruit others into the victimhood club.

This is the behavior of someone best ignored.
I don't think we are disagreeing. I am pointing out the poster is choosing what information he wants to prove his case while ignoring all the other information that goes against the point he is trying to make. Its like it is raining all day and the sun comes out for 10 minutes and he is saying "I told you it would be sunny today". I also know many people who post in these forums like to act childish and bully so I felt if someone not part of the insiders gave a similar critique it might carry more weight.

Reactions: El-Jefe
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT