ADVERTISEMENT

U20 and U23 Trials Thread

I wonder if he can go the Cassar route and get that special surgery?
Cassar's surgery in time proved unsuccessful as well. I hate to say it but we need a blue chip insurance policy down low. Shoulders are never the same when it comes to wrestling. Granted I am a bit confused, was this a knee or shoulder or both today?

I am more than good with McGowan.

Reactions: Zukovski and Ski
Granted I am a bit confused, was this a knee or shoulder or both today?
I'm loathe to play doctor usually, but this was pretty clearly shoulder and only shoulder--though from the awkward way Robbie's arm was draped after, it could look like he was holding his knee, but I think that's just because his shoulder was dislocated and he couldn't move his arm.

I'm loathe to play doctor usually, but this was pretty clearly shoulder and only shoulder--though from the awkward way Robbie's arm was draped after, it could look like he was holding his knee, but I think that's just because his shoulder was dislocated and he couldn't move his arm.
I was so happy when we got Robbie. He has greatness within. Shoulder injuries are second to none with wrestling. I really hope he gets one fully healthy season in blue and white, but we have to temper our expectations for a full 4 years for sure. As bad as this is for us as fans, the heart bleeds for Robbie. I really hope his personal legacy isn't what could have been, but what he has overcome to reach the Pinnacle. What a great kid, I want him to have his chance.

Reactions: hlstone and Ja1339
Very sad about Robbie. Unfortunately, just another example that shows the folly of shirting your best guy at any given weight because, “we don’t need him to win”. Injuries can happen at any time and be devastating.

Very sad about Robbie. Unfortunately, just another example that shows the folly of shirting your best guy at any given weight because, “we don’t need him to win”. Injuries can happen at any time and be devastating.
How is Howard an example of that -- because he shirted this past year?

Reactions: mjmirv and nitlion6
Garvin will be an interesting opponent for Levi. He does some very funky funky stuff.

What I love about Levi is he seems good in almost all positions. He hammered grown men on top as a HS senior, he never struggled on bottom. He's very hard to takedown as well. Willie said after his junior year Levi doesn't always win pretty but he wins with defense a lot ... well he's looking very offensive recently.

Levi is so ****ing good! I’ve been excited about a bunch of PSU incoming recruits over the years but I think I’m most excited about Levi. This kid is going to be an all timer I think. A lot to put on a kid but I think he has it in him.
Wouldn’t it be something if we have 3 on the world team in consecutive weights?! Levi at 70kg, Facundo at 74kg, and Barr at 79kg! That would be oh so sweet

Really tough loss for Barr. I thought that last sequence could’ve been scored 2-2. Good match though.

I asked earlier and didn’t see a response. Are there only 2 kids entered at 97kg? That’s what the bracket says in flo but that seems weird. No Christian Carroll listed either

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT