ADVERTISEMENT

This won't help Nikki: allegations of two adulterous affairs

A Brit newspaper broke the story today -- link below -- and reported some pretty solid evidence. The men in question swore out affidavits.

There was a time when this would have ended somebody's candidacy, but we're all so cynical and jaded now amid the constant flood of mud, smears, and accusations that it may not move the needle much.

Interesting timing on the story...just as she appears to be gaining a bit of momentum in New Hampshire:

Reactions: bison13 and 84Lion

2025 NFL Mock Draft

Looking at multiple 2025 NFL Mock drafts to see what PSU players are projected 1st round picks and was surprised to see Drew Allar is listed as a 1st round pick in every one of them and as high as #8. DDS was also listed as 1st round pick, which is not a surprise at all to me. The other surprise was Nick Singleton listed as a late first round pick in one mock draft. Hard to believe Allar is rated so high when he’s already been benched for Pribula and Singleton who got slower and has no vision are projected as first round picks. Go figure!
  • Haha
Reactions: dswartz

UMiami TE returns for 9th year.

Penn State in the Woke News.

Penn State Loses Major Motion in Race Discrimination Case​

"In her denial of Penn State’s motion in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Judge Bettlestone explored the record, including how the DEI Director emailed all employees ‘calling on white people’ to ‘feel terrible’ about their ‘own internalized white supremacy’ and to ‘hold other white people accountable.’” She also noted that the Assistant Vice Provost for Educational Equity “‘led the faculty’ in a breathing exercise in which she instructed the ‘White and non-Black people of color to hold it just a little longer—to feel the pain.’” …"

https://hotair.com/headlines/2024/0...or-motion-in-race-discrimination-case-n605958

I was wearing a Penn State hat yesterday and someone asked me if I was Penn State proud. I said no.

What's happening in our universities.

This is what happens when a small group of elites think they know better, and constantly mock the rest of America. Y'all won't be happy until you destroy America with your blatant ideologies.

More election interference by the Democrats - No Label Party's turn

"The leaders of No Labels, a group preparing a potential independent presidential ticket, have asked the Justice Department to investigate potential criminal charges against a range of Democratic-leaning groups and activists who have been opposing their effort."

There seems to be a common theme, I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

Reminder: On Jan 6th Trump tweeted “go home in peace” then twitter deleted it. Was twitter helping bad actors keep people fired up?

ajg2L3HCjKOn.png

Agent provocateurs/fed bois were all over DC that day and bad actors in the media and big tech wanted them to keep the masses as fired up as possible so they could push their fake maga insurrection/you’re not allowed to question the election narrative.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT