ADVERTISEMENT

Is an OC hotboard coming?

Just looking around in other locations I’ve seen people talking about James Perry, head coach at Brown.
They may have crossed paths (Perry and Franklin) for a season at Maryland. The Brown HC isn't looking like long term security. Makes as much sense as anyone.

see Poorman article on statecollege.com.

Last former Brown QB worked out just fine at PSU....maybe Poorman is on to something...

Reactions: marshall23
The only satisfaction I can see from the announcement of a new OC is the predictable meltdown from the Mt.Rushmore of football critics on this site. Can't wait...........itssssssssssssscooommmmminnnggggg!
You can bet on it!

I liked the last two OC hires, the promotion of Pry, the firing of Donovan, the CJF hire, the BOB hire. Rahne just happened to prove he wasn't up to it and me wrong in that case. I think it's likely I'll like this hire too.

No thanks on the NFL retread. I’d rather have someone whose offenses - college and pro - haven’t been awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delco Lion
Having given this a bit more thought, it would be good to get someone who is already disliked by the board naysayers before he gets here. That way they could start posting negative stuff before he calls a single play- increasing board efficiency and providing them with something to do in the offseason.

Having given this a bit more thought, it would be good to get someone who is already disliked by the board naysayers before he gets here. That way they could start posting negative stuff before he calls a single play- increasing board efficiency and providing them with something to do in the offseason.
It won't take long for the but fans to post negative stuff........as sure as the sun rises each day.

I think the Minnesota game was sort of the last straw for Franklin. In that game, CJF saw how PS had been badly out-schemed in basically a more advanced and effective version of the RPO attack. I think he was envious of the Minnesota attack. He probably had the Minnesota OC in mind from that game on.

New guy may be right. Jet was there last night for four hours then came back to State College.

L J Aviation 6 (LJY 6)
Segment # Status Departing at Arriving at
sn1.gif
completed.gif
Latrobe (LBE)
Latrobe (Arnold Palmer Rgnl)
05:21 PM
Dec 15
State College (UNV)
State College (University Park)
05:47 PM
Dec 15
Departed.
(Aircraft: Cessna Citation 5) Landed.
sn2.gif
completed.gif
State College (UNV)
06:44 PM
Dec 15
Minneapolis (MSP)
Minneapolis (Minneapolis-St Paul Intl/Wold-Chamberlain)
08:24 PM
Dec 15
Departed.
sn3.gif
completed.gif
Minneapolis (MSP)
Minneapolis (Minneapolis-St Paul Intl/Wold-Chamberlain)
12:29 AM
Dec 16
State College (UNV)
03:08 AM
Dec 16
Departed.
sn4.gif
completed.gif
State College (UNV)
03:28 AM
Dec 16
Latrobe (LBE)
Latrobe (Arnold Palmer Rgnl)
03:49 AM
Dec 16
Departed.

Last edited:
It will be K. CIARROCCA from Minnesota. PSU plane was there for 4 hrs last night and one is coming back to SC at 730 am.

I dont love the pick personally would've rather seen Gleeson, but KC did a great job with Minnesota this yr.
Nope...not making a lateral move.....its Clay Patterson.

We do not have an intelligent fanbase. Most PSU fans are very very old and dumb when it comes to statistics. Math is not a strong suit.

And if there's any kind of nuance involved don't even bother to try to get into argument with these balloonheads. They will drag you down to the Stage 5 Moron level and beat you with experience.

Sorry my experience offends you. There is no way in hell your type would get past a screening call for any analytics team I’ve managed over the past 20 years.

Minnesota to Penn State is not a lateral move, either in terms of compensation or prestige. Especially for a guy from 90 miles down the road.
Just seein if I can stir the shit......He's making 900k according to my info?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT