ADVERTISEMENT

Shayne Van Ness

Previous poster: "Hey this guy isn't as good as Sanderson or Gable or Smith so therefore he's no good" 😂😂😂😂

Have to respect the Iowa fan that comes on here and literally argues out loud that their guy was better except at NCAAs.
giphy.gif

This thread = SVN will be a 3xer and the greatest 149 PSU has had

Reality = SVN lost last year TWICE to Max Murin
I'm disappointed if you're going to trash talk, you can't even get the most basic facts straight, especially when they benefit your guy. Max beat Shayne 3 times last year actually. Hell of a wrestler, great kid and hat tip to him, he's been a huge fan favorite on this board, especially @johnstownsteel

But as we know, Shayne outperformed him at the only tournament that matters, like our guys always do. Now Shayne will continue his insane trajectory and Murin decided Brown is a better place for training than Iowa City.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed if you're going to trash talk, you can't even get the most basic facts straight, especially when they benefit your guy. Max beat Shayne 3 times last year actually. Hell of a wrestler, great kid and hat tip to him, he's been a huge fan favorite on this board, especially @johnstownsteel

But as we know, Shayne outperformed him at the only tournament that matters, like our guys always do. Now Shayne will continue his insane trajectory and Murin decided Brown is a better place for training than Iowa City.
That was my first thought, " why is this guy busting on Max? The kid had a great year!"

Providence pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gas station pizza

Previous poster: "Hey this guy isn't as good as Sanderson or Gable or Smith so therefore he's no good" 😂😂😂😂
Read the first page of this thread again, then realize the subject line got beat twice by Max Murin. Max Murin is a good wrestler. Far from a great wrestler. SVN has been in the room for 2 full years correct? And yes I'm fully aware of Zain being a legend and a 3xer, which is what you guys are insinuating from SVN too. I don't see it. Zain was a generational talent. SVN is a good wrestler.

That was my first thought, " why is this guy busting on Max? The kid had a great year!"
Max is/was a gatekeeper type is my only point. You beat Max, you're an AA. You lose to Max twice (or 3x whatever), calm down on your boy. He has a lot to earn.

Shayne leveling up this year is yet another example shredding the ludicrous myth put forth by numerous idiots on GIA that Cael only recruits and can’t develop top talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT