ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest BWI Board Meltdown?

when kurt mchenry signed elsewhere?
You misspelled Sammy Sasso.

200w.gif

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
I know a lot of you don't like Murin and are extremely confident SVN takes care of him. I remember nearly 2 years of similar sentiment with Bartlett until they actually wrestled and it was one-sided. It would be kind of funny if Murin denied you all the satisfaction again.

What do you guys think?

Why would any of us dislike a victim of the Brands' hydra?

Why do you care what we think?

I'm sure something dramatic will happen that will feed bwi for a month or so.

Reactions: mcpat
My favorite kind of forum poster is the one who doesn't understand the purpose of forums in the first place lol

I understand the purpose of a forum. I don't understand the purpose of the Brands hydra or Iowa.

Of couse, much to my chagrin, I've developed a reservoir of compassion for wrestlers that are sent out looking like MASH ward patients, with no Hawkeye or Trapper to stitch 'em up..

Last edited:
I understand the purpose of a forum. I don't understand the purpose of the Brands hydra or Iowa.

Of couse, much to my chagrin, I've developed a reservoir of compassion for wrestlers that are sent out looking like MASH ward patients, with no Hawkeye or Trapper to stitch 'em up..

As others indicated, it will be Iowa behavioral problems that will trigger the most negative traffic here.

For match outcomes, big upsets would be shrugged off as outliers to be set right in March. I agree with others that wide margins of victory by Woods over Bartlett and/or by Kennedy over Facundo would generate negative comments. The most annoying outcomes, though, would be Cass over Kerk, or Murin winning a close one via a late takedown after implementing the patented lean-foward-with-hips-back-and-collar-tie neutral stalling tactic for 6:50.

But an actual meltdown occurs only in the event of a title-threatening injury to a PSU wrestler.

I don't have Haines as a legitimate contender yet, obviously that can change. So him losing to Siebrecht wouldn't be a huge downer for me.

I mean Nick Lee got packed by Ryan Diehl at NCAAs before placing 5th (beating 3x AA Kevin Jack)

A few outcomes would feel like getting gut punched but doubtful we’d have any meltdowns.
‘this is my favorite time of the year for the Henry Pennys

I think it is going to be one hell of a dual. There are close matches likely decided by very thin margins at 141,149,157,165,197, and 285. If either team wins 4 of these 6 it will be too much to overcome for the other. An upest at any of the non razor thin margin weights would create a meltdown of sorts for either board. PSU has 3 weights it would be stunning if they lost but not stunning if they were only regular decisions or at best MD. Iowa only has Spencer with a big advantage but that has 6 written all over it. A tech by Spencer would put Iowa in a tough spot right away.

The most worked up I ever saw this board was every time Cenzo did anything his redshirt year.

Everything I've ever heard makes it a minor miracle Cenzo ever wrestled at Penn State

My hot take is with portal and free transfer available then he wouldn't have.

ADVERTISEMENT