ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Hall at Scuffle?

Flashback:

Brad Pataky used a cement mixer to pin George Ester at 125. Pataky's move didn't enter the scripted portion of last week's practices.

"I have never done a cement mixer in my life," said Sanderson, a four-time undefeated NCAA champion.

Reactions: dropster45
If Cael pulls his red shirt will it be to prevent Hall from having an undefeated career and tieing 159-0?

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Yes, that was his Lennon/God moment, and it's probably worth reiterating/challenging/even mocking in order to help prevent that kind of outsized thinking amongst recruits in the future.

OK - here is the $64,000 question. At this point in their careers, who do you think was better - Hall or Kolat?

Reactions: dropster45
How many of you remember Ron Rohn from Lehigh using exactly the same technique to pin his opponent in the NCAA finals? He was just 2 points away from losing by TF with about 40 seconds left on the clock when he hit the cement mixer. Gotta be one of the biggest turnarounds in NCAA finals history.
Yes, Rob Rohn! Even he says that he was lucky! He's being inducted into the PWCA Hall of Fame this Spring.

1118full-josie-davis.jpg
There! See I'm keeping her alive...
See it says, real faint, "click to expand", but this time she's naked!

maybe spyker can ask Cael at practice if he is going to pull his redshirt?

What impressed me most about Hall's performance was that he does what he does without much of a show of force. I'm sure it's there, but all the other elements of his wrestling are so keen, he doesn't have to rely on it.

What impressed me most about Hall's performance was that he does what he does without much of a show of force. I'm sure it's there, but all the other elements of his wrestling are so keen, he doesn't have to rely on it.
A lot like DT and Ruth in that respect than Zain/Nolf/Nickal. Makes good wrestlers look like practice partners.

maybe spyker can ask Cael at practice if he is going to pull his redshirt?

Wow, went to the football board just now. Some of our own are questioning coaches calls they wouldn't dare do it here. too funny. lots of too conservative talk also. I bet they wish they had a kicker on the bench who could kick an 80 yarder.

Wow, went to the football board just now. Some of our own are questioning coaches calls they wouldn't dare do it here. too funny. lots of too conservative talk also. I bet they wish they had a kicker on the bench who could kick an 80 yarder.

I find that video games and pee wee football give anyone the ability to be critical......well that and keyboard.

My 7yo got a PS4 w madden for Christmas, won the superbowl and now knew we needed to run away from blitz on 3 & 4.

Kids.....

Reactions: nappa and diggerpup
Dad was telling us at Christmas about his first job, having an office next to the company president, and every Monday hearing the boss call Rip Engle to tell him what plays he screwed up.

Some things never change.

And like Joe said: we need your money but not your 2 cents.

If we had more post like this I would spend even more time here
If you watched Two and a Half Men, she played one of Alan's girlfriends who was psycho about Christmas, and overdecorated the house and fattened up the Meh with her cooking.

To be fair, we haven't had to deal with a rash of bad coaching decisions as far as wrestling goes. Whereas football, has been a far different story. While I would agree to a point that maybe a different call here or there would have been better for the guys last night. In no way, was that game anywhere close to the coaching ineptitude that us fans have been subject to for over a decade.

When Franklin wins 5 of 6 national championships with less than 1 scholarship per athlete that actually plays in a game, I'll bet he gets more latitude from Monday morning quarterbacks.

When Franklin wins 5 of 6 national championships with less than 1 scholarship per athlete that actually plays in a game, I'll bet he gets more latitude from Monday morning quarterbacks.
Yeah, he'll get latitude all the way to the Blue/White Game. Joe had 5 undefeated seasons plus a 1-loss national championship team, and the Monday morning QBs still rode him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT