ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle Semis/Finals Thread

I think Brock might be more impressive, Collica's problem is that he isn't beating retherford nor sorenson so he is battling for 3rd with everyone else

Certainly don't think he's a threat to #1 & #2, but in this tournament, he's been great.

I don't know if it's rust or the cut, but Smith does not look like an AA to me.

After seeing Parker and Preisch in this tourney, Cortez and Rasheed's losses don't look so bad.

Priesch looks like he is top 5. If Rasheed can beat Meyer on 1/20, I'll reconsider my Hall position.

Congrats Mark!!! I believe he's only been taken down once so far this season (Priesch today), correct?

Reactions: diggerpup
Had company over to watch the Rose Bowl (great game, sad finish, great, memorable season) but switched over to the Hall Crutchmer match and inflicted it on a roomful of non-wrestling fans.

Wouldn't have bet that Preisch would be Hall's toughest test this tournament. Figured Crutchmer would have some better answers for Hall's offense. Crutchmer probably won't give up back points the rest of this year. Nice validation for Hall after the outlier loss to Brucki to run that gauntlet.

Still think he's giving up pounds to guys making big cuts to get to 174--he looks like he's right there. Which makes days like today all the more impressive.

Had company over to watch the Rose Bowl (great game, sad finish, great, memorable season) but switched over to the Hall Crutchmer match and inflicted it on a roomful of non-wrestling fans.

Wouldn't have bet that Preisch would be Hall's toughest test this tournament. Figured Crutchmer would have some better answers for Hall's offense. Crutchmer probably won't give up back points the rest of this year. Nice validation for Hall after the outlier loss to Brucki to run that gauntlet.

Still think he's giving up pounds to guys making big cuts to get to 174--he looks like he's right there. Which makes days like today all the more impressive.
I would love to see a "true 2nd" match at 174.

Somehow doubt that sentiment is shared in Stilly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT