ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Michigan Dual Thread

You can watch via BTN2Go, you don't need a paid subscription.

Overtime in basketball. Freaking shoot me. It figures that horrible Penn State Basketball would keep fans from actually watching excellent Penn State Wrestling.

Reactions: Ski
I ****ing hate basketball. News flash, soccer is the only sport known to the free world that you can fit in a 2 hour time slot.

Words crawled across the bottom of the TV screen saying the match is available at BTN2GO

Good news for those of you who don't have BTNPlus, Schnupps headgear came apart and the ref is looking for the pieces. Should be delayed for a minute while they look for a new headgear.

Second period, Schnupp down 0-3 and they are neutral. You can guess the PBP so far.

Reactions: nitlion6
The worst part about them blowing this lead it that it cost us getting to see the wrestling team

Reactions: RVARZR
Devin fights off what looked like a sure TD by Mattin as time expires on the 2nd period. Still 0-3.

Devin with blood time, so more good news for you guys without BTNPlus. Longer this goes the less you miss.

Jeff Cook is the official

125: Schnupp vs. #15 Drew Martin

Per 1
And just as Schnupp takes a shot, the audio feed dies. ARGHHH!!!!!

Per 2
Finally back, and there's a break because Schnupp's headgear is not functioning. Two minutes of this, and no score or Period update from Byers.

Schnupp down 0-3 in Per 2, and Martin has 1:03 in RT. Schnupp in on a single, Martin battles, Martin nearly gets it but end

Per 3
Blood TO for Schnupp before the start. Schnupp takes bottom. Ugh, Schnupp gets caught and gives up 4 NF, 0-7. RT now over 2 min. Schnupp up, back down. Then he sits out, then back in, nothing, and then Schnupp is flat. Schnupp nearly gets titled, but nothing. OOB with 15 sec left. End.

With RT (3:18), it's 0-8

0-4, Michigan

Is BTN plus letting you watch things that are on regular BTN TV without a cable subscription. I just upgraded my cable package for wrestling season to get BTN. If I could get all the BTN tv stuff on BTN plus I would just go that way.

Last year with BTN plus you couldn't watch it if it was on regular BTN.

Is BTN plus letting you watch things that are on regular BTN TV without a cable subscription. I just upgraded my cable package for wrestling season to get BTN. If I could get all the BTN tv stuff on BTN plus I would just go that way.

Last year with BTN plus you couldn't watch it if it was on regular BTN.
I've not been able to log in without a BTN cable subscription.

Micic looks good, both takedowns fast, clean finishes. Keener just isn't on his tier.

Reactions: garw
133: Keener vs. #7 Steven Micic

Per 1
Nothing thru 1. Micic gets in, and behind for the TD, 0-2. Micic flattens Kenner two times before they go OOB. Keener to his feet, and Byers wants to tell us about the BB game. Keener is out, 1-2. Micic in on a head outside single and gets the TD, 1-4. End. 1:33 in RT for Micic

Per 2
Missed a bit, and it's 1-5. Micic in on a single and gets the TD, 1-7. Micic trying to get a tilt, but period ends. 1:57 in RT for Micic

Per 3
They start in neutral. Keener got behind but before he could get the TD Micic scrambled and got the TD, 1-9. OOB with 37 sec left. Keener tries to turn in, stuffed, then he's flattened. Micic throws in the boots. PD stoppage at 10 sec. Caution on Keener on the start. Keener doesn't do much off the whistle, and that's the end. With 3:31 in RT, it's a 1-10 loss for Keener

0-8, Michigan

Nice crowd there tonight -- great to see. And did I hear the band as we went to commercial?

Why do guys run back into the locker room after their match? My wrestling career ended after high school and in a dual we would just put our warm up back on and sit back down on the chairs and watch the next match.

Reactions: Pennstate1985
Why do guys run back into the locker room after their match? My wrestling career ended after high school and in a dual we would just put our warm up back on and sit back down on the chairs and watch the next match.
A lot of them tack on an extra workout at the end, or some type of cool-down. They normally come back out

Reactions: Afw6006
A lot of times they're hitting the exercise bike before cooling down, to make it easier to make weight the next itme since they didn't get in a 2-hr workout on match day.

Completely different philosophies on cooling down. Well, actually, today, there is a philosophy on cooling down. Back then, not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT