ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Michigan Dual Thread

Just a tad sanctimonious on your part, Roar. Some people were upset about missing 125. They're passionate wrestling fans who may have posted in a moment of frustration. Careful getting off that high horse of yours, you might hurt yourself.
Especially for those of us who only have BTN

If your cable provider doesn't offer BTN you can't log into BTN2GO. Kind of sucks for me as I use the Dish Anywhere App to watch BTN so if these hoops games go over the 2hrs (which they normally do) I miss the start of the duals.

Ah, I didn't even know that was possible. I assumed anyone that could watch on BTN could watch BTN2GO. I think many that have BTN do not know that they can just login and watch on BTN2GO, which is what I did.

Reactions: RandyL
Ah, I didn't even know that was possible. I assumed anyone that could watch on BTN could watch BTN2GO. I think many that have BTN do not know that they can just login and watch on BTN2GO, which is what I did.

EVEN IF your cable provider has BTN, not all of them (usch as mine) provide you with a log-in code; so some of us still cant watch BTN2GO.

Kind of what I said.

Well, I wasn't disagreeing with you, but rather reiterating your sentiments. Mostly because I couldn't believe that anyone would describe Robin Ficker's antics as "entertaining". Kind of floored me.

I think I told this story before here....I was introduced to ficker in the headlock sheptock days by a friend whos son wrestled for UoM. Ficker was personable and engaging during the 5 minutes convo.

Saw him again in St. Louis at nationals. He had army boots on, rubber duck pants and a fear the shell shirt on. Walked up to him and he remembered our crew by name.

Hes the kind of guy I would run my mouth to if I didnt know him, but I find him funny.

perspective is everything I guess.

I think I told this story before here....I was introduced to ficker in the headlock sheptock days by a friend whos son wrestled for UoM. Ficker was personable and engaging during the 5 minutes convo.

Saw him again in St. Louis at nationals. He had army boots on, rubber duck pants and a fear the shell shirt on. Walked up to him and he remembered our crew by name.

Hes the kind of guy I would run my mouth to if I didnt know him, but I find him funny.

perspective is everything I guess.
I will admit that I find the outfits amusing and his lack of giving a damn if others aren't amused by them.

Reactions: dunkej01
Well, I wasn't disagreeing with you, but rather reiterating your sentiments. Mostly because I couldn't believe that anyone would describe Robin Ficker's antics as "entertaining". Kind of floored me.

His "he's the real Diehl" last year at Rec Hall was a pretty funny riff (after another wrestler was announced).

My take as well. BTW, he was noticeably absent from duals at MD that I have watched on BTN Plus so maybe he doesn't go any more for some reason. Will know on 1/21 as I will be at the Maryland dual, along with at least 4 other family members.

I'll be there with my family as well, would love to say hello.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT