ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Spending Fortune on Fake News in Campaign Final Stretch

Democrats........... the party of fake news AND tuck and tape................

https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-spending-fortune-fake-news-campaign-final-stretch-opinion-1757246

Democrats are campaigning on the claim that the "fate of our democracy" is on the ballot this Tuesday. They insist that "misinformation" is one of the greatest threats to the survival of the republic. And to "solve" the alleged information crisis and preserve their political power, Democratic billionaires are spending tens of millions of dollars promoting fake news outlets to manipulate gullible voters.

The Left has spent the last few election cycles mastering a dark art of professionalized "pink slime" propaganda. I know this because I helped expose these machinations during the 2021 Virginia election cycle as an investigative reporter. The Left is "faking" some news by disguising partisan advertising as information from legitimate local publications. Partisan Democratic operatives have hired former liberal journalists to craft stories that attack Republicans in contested races, and then surround these pieces with non-political content. Voters are receiving this propaganda in their mailboxes and on various digital platforms. The biggest names in the Democratic donor community, including George Soros and Reid Hoffman (whose misinformation efforts have previously helped Democrats flip a U.S. Senate seat in Alabama), are financing many of these opaque information operations.

Two of the most notable agitprop architects are long-time liberal hitman David Brock and a former campaign digital staffer named Tara McGowan. Both operatives practice exactly what they routinely inveigh against. Brock has lamented that "misinformation is an existential threat to democracy," while McGowan claims her vocational mission is to counter disinformation.

Brock's American Independent conglomerate, which entails numerous state-level iterations, is in actuality anything but independent. His hyper-partisan network is backed by a reported $28 million budget. It contains affiliated outlets in five battlegrounds: Arizona, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The Independent's physical propaganda physically resembles a local newspaper, and even includes a crossword puzzle. According to The Washington Post, the Pennsylvania iteration of the Independent has a circulation of 953,000—which makes this partisan rag the most widely circulated newspaper in the Keystone State. Facebook has removed several of their stories that were boosted in Pennsylvania and Arizona for violating the platform's advertising terms.

'Save Our Kids': Suburban Women Move to GOP

Courtesy of the tuck and tape party.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...n-driving-suburban-women-midterms/8256568001/

CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MICHIGAN – Khalil Othman has a message for Michigan, and for CBS late night host Stephen Colbert: The Dearborn resident exists and is committed to voting for Republican Tudor Dixon for governor.

“She is standing up for families,” Othman told a cheering crowd at a Friday evening rally for Dixon. “She’s the last line of defense.”

Othman, a Muslim American immigrant and father of five, attended an event for Dixon last month and told her of his concerns about sexually explicit content he had found in the school library.

Although he has long been a Democrat, Othman has said that he will vote Republican this year because he feels his party has ignored him. Dixon, in contrast, has listened to him and his community about the books in public schools.

She shares his concerns.

'Save our kids'​

Reactions: psuted

Dr. Oz and Herschel Walker Tipped to Triumph by Election Forecasters

Dr. Oz and Herschel Walker Tipped to Triumph by Election Forecasters​

Republican nominees Dr. Mehmet Oz and Herschel Walker are favored to win their respective Senate races in Georgia and Pennsylvania by betters on Polymarket, an online platform for betting on politics and other real-world events.

The current odds are in favor of the two candidates, with a total of $64,000 bet in Pennsylvania and $78,000 in Georgia.

While between July 27 and October 17 there was a significant distance between Oz and his Democratic rival John Fetterman, with the lieutenant governor enjoying a large lead over the celebrity doctor, betters are now picking a different outcome for the Pennsylvania midterms.

In both states, betters are now considering a victory for the Republican candidates as more likely, by pricing bets at $0.55 on Polymarket for each nominee (meaning they have a 55% chance of winning), while previously bets on Oz winning were as low as $0.27 and those for Walker as low as $0.35.

If you bet a dollar on Democratic incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock winning in Georgia, you would currently get back $2.17—while if you bet $1 on Walker you would only get back $1.79.

If you bet a dollar on Fetterman winning the Pennsylvania's seat, you would get back $2.18—while if you bet $1 on Oz, you would get back $1.79 max.

These changes in betters' favorites are reflected by adjustments in the latest polls, which have seen both Oz and Walker improving their chances of victory.

After the controversial Fetterman-Oz debate, the celebrity doctor—who at his lowest was estimated to have a 17 in 100 chance of winning the Pennsylvania's Senate seat on September 13, according to polling website FiveThirtyEight—now has a 43 in 100 chance of victory.

Fetterman, whose fitness to serve has repeatedly been questioned by his rival after he suffered a stroke in May, is still ahead with a 57 in 100 chance of winning.

But some recent polls have given Oz in the lead, with co/efficient saying the celebrity doctor is expected to get 48 percent of the vote against his rival's 45 percent, according to a survey conducted between October 26 and 28.

The left is totally nuts.

Long time friend and since grade school is a lefty. We get along just fine but generally avoid politics. Today he texted me something about Trump. Just a jab at him. I asked him to be specific as to why he hates Trump. He had nothing but the usual personality issue. He later said when pressed that he despises Trump for starting the war in Ukraine and that Trump is Putin's puppet. I told hm he has TDS and to seek help. It's the same with all of these left wing idiots. They hate Trump.................just because. I so want to see Trump reelected so that I can watch their heads explode. The f**k with getting along with the left. They cannot be reasoned with and that is abundantly clear.

Penn State Wins 2022 Big Ten Women's Soccer Tournament Title

Penn State Wins 2022 Big Ten Women’s Soccer Tournament Title

Nittany Lions capture their ninth title and automatic berth into NCAA Championship

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Sixth-seeded Penn State earned its record-setting ninth Big Ten Conference Women’s Soccer Tournament title and fourth in the past eight years on Sunday with a 3-2 victory over No. 1 seed (and conference champion) Michigan State in the championship match at Lower.com Field in Columbus, Ohio. With Sunday’s win, Penn State will be the Big Ten Conference’s automatic qualifier into the 2022 NCAA Championship.

This was the second highest scoring Big Ten Conference Women’s Soccer Tournament championship match and highest since 1999, when Michigan defeated Penn State, 4-2, in Bloomington, Ind.

Penn State (13-4-3) was making its conference-record 13th appearance in the Big Ten final in the tournament’s 27-year history, improving to 9-3-1 all-time in the championship match. The Nittany Lions are also the fifth program seeded sixth or lower to capture the Big Ten Tournament title and the first since Minnesota won the 2018 crown on penalties over Penn State in Westfield, Ind.

Redshirt senior forward Ally Schlegel was named the Offensive Player of the Big Ten Tournament after scoring twice in Sunday’s championship match, including the winning goal with 8:07 remaining. Sophomore defender Mieke Schiemannadded a pair of assists for the Nittany Lions, while redshirt senior goalkeeper Katherine Asman recorded two saves (giving her 14 stops for the tournament) to claim Defensive Player of the Tournament honors.

Michigan State (16-2-3) grabbed the early lead on an own goal in the fifth minute before Penn State’s Kaitlyn MacBean tied matters with a goal in the 38th minute. Schlegel then put PSU ahead for the first time in the 54th minute, slotting home a pass from Payton Linnehan. Lauren DeBeau countered with a sensational unassisted goal in the 75th minute to draw MSU even at 2-2 and set the stage for Schlegel’s late heroics.

Michigan State finished with an 11-9 edge in total shots, while Penn State posted a slim 4-3 advantage in shots on goal and an equally thin margin on corner kicks (7-6).

Despite its only loss in 13 regular season and tournament matches against Big Ten opponents this season, Michigan State is expected to not only earn an at-large bid to the NCAA Tournament, but to be a strong contender for one of the top 16 national seeds for the event.

The announcement of the 64-team field for the 2022 NCAA Women’s Soccer Tournament will be made at 4 p.m. (ET) Monday live on NCAA.com.
Reactions: lionbacker

Penn State Wins 2022 Big Ten Women's Soccer Tournament Title

Penn State Wins 2022 Big Ten Women’s Soccer Tournament Title

Nittany Lions capture their ninth title and automatic berth into NCAA Championship

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Sixth-seeded Penn State earned its record-setting ninth Big Ten Conference Women’s Soccer Tournament title and fourth in the past eight years on Sunday with a 3-2 victory over No. 1 seed (and conference champion) Michigan State in the championship match at Lower.com Field in Columbus, Ohio. With Sunday’s win, Penn State will be the Big Ten Conference’s automatic qualifier into the 2022 NCAA Championship.

This was the second highest scoring Big Ten Conference Women’s Soccer Tournament championship match and highest since 1999, when Michigan defeated Penn State, 4-2, in Bloomington, Ind.

Penn State (13-4-3) was making its conference-record 13th appearance in the Big Ten final in the tournament’s 27-year history, improving to 9-3-1 all-time in the championship match. The Nittany Lions are also the fifth program seeded sixth or lower to capture the Big Ten Tournament title and the first since Minnesota won the 2018 crown on penalties over Penn State in Westfield, Ind.

Redshirt senior forward Ally Schlegel was named the Offensive Player of the Big Ten Tournament after scoring twice in Sunday’s championship match, including the winning goal with 8:07 remaining. Sophomore defender Mieke Schiemannadded a pair of assists for the Nittany Lions, while redshirt senior goalkeeper Katherine Asman recorded two saves (giving her 14 stops for the tournament) to claim Defensive Player of the Tournament honors.

Michigan State (16-2-3) grabbed the early lead on an own goal in the fifth minute before Penn State’s Kaitlyn MacBean tied matters with a goal in the 38th minute. Schlegel then put PSU ahead for the first time in the 54th minute, slotting home a pass from Payton Linnehan. Lauren DeBeau countered with a sensational unassisted goal in the 75th minute to draw MSU even at 2-2 and set the stage for Schlegel’s late heroics.

Michigan State finished with an 11-9 edge in total shots, while Penn State posted a slim 4-3 advantage in shots on goal and an equally thin margin on corner kicks (7-6).

Despite its only loss in 13 regular season and tournament matches against Big Ten opponents this season, Michigan State is expected to not only earn an at-large bid to the NCAA Tournament, but to be a strong contender for one of the top 16 national seeds for the event.

The announcement of the 64-team field for the 2022 NCAA Women’s Soccer Tournament will be made at 4 p.m. (ET) Monday live on NCAA.com.

Tic Bite, Again

Third tic bit in app 5 years while hunting. My wife removed one yesterday. I don’t recall ever having one before recently .
Btw yesterday in Pa. We hit around seventy degrees, we even checked for tics when I got changed from hunting . I don’t recall this being an issue when I was younger .
So after working out I pick up my prophylactic dose of an antibiotic. Be careful if you’re outside , I had a neighbor with special needs suffer from Lyme disease a few months ago. It too him app. 2 months to recover.

Should we be happy with 11-2 record

We could and should finish 11-2, really not a bad reason on paper. Franklin and the staff do a really good job getting the three and four star players, not the five's. My concern is, we start off with highly rated QB's and Offensive Linemen but we do fair coaching up the OL, but no so good with the QB's. I like most on here would really like to see Drew and the younger kids getting more game time in preparation of next year and to help retain the talent we do have. What we would look like if Will would have started the last two seasons at PSU not at KY. I enjoy college football and will support and watch our team.
Reactions: Dogden1

Tight End U?

I'd have to think only Georgia has more depth and quality at TE. (They've got at least 2 monster TE's that are pro material).

Will Strange, a JR, return next year? If he does, we'll have:
Strange
Johnson
Warren
Dinkins
Cross
Barnwell (maybe)
Rappleyea
Schlaffer

Good possibility that Strange leaves. While maybe not next year, soon after we may see 1 or 2 of the other TE's transfer out.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT