ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State versus Illinois

Illinois QB warming up didn't look to stout. Wonder if he'll survive a good hit from Carter, DDS or Vilbert......

I'm looking for Rojas to break out tonight. He really hasn't had a splash game yet.
Right now stupid penalties helping Illinois. They go right down the field and score. Defense looked terrible.

Penn State for the second time in three games has allowed an opening drive touchdown.

Luke Altmyer was 5-for-6 on the drive for 47-yards and a touchdown.

Not the start that Tom Allen's defense was hoping for.

This was my fear coming into the game. A team that can dink-and-dunk and play disciplined football when we aren’t disciplined and have sub-standard LBs.

Completely outcoached and outschemed
Again
Boy we are going to miss Diaz
Let’s see what this team is made of

Is anyone really surprised by another horrid start? Multiple penalties, zero pressure and bad tackling.

That start could not have been worse. Penalties, folding on 3rd down, wide open for TD. Brutal defensive effort.

This defense really does suck. Doesn’t get pressure. Doesn’t get turnovers. Can’t even do the little things right, like follow the rules.

Can Abdul be a playmaker without trying to cheat snap every play? He seems to not give a shite about constant offsides. I guess he will be right one of these times.

Reactions: RickinDayton
Is anyone really surprised by another horrid start? Multiple penalties, zero pressure and bad tackling.

Same mistakes week after week not corrected. They overcome it against the cupcakes but then they hit a team with a pulse and it becomes a big issue.

What a response.

Penn State answers the Illinois touchdown as Tyler Warren the taes the ball out of the wildcat and goes over the top for the touchdown.

XP Pending.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT