ADVERTISEMENT

Football Michigan defeats Penn State, 24-15

It won’t make a difference. At this point we’ve had so many offensive and defensive coordinators rotate in and out and you pretty much still get the same result. There’s 1 constant.

We all knew how this second half would go. More inept offensive play rivaling that of Iowa. The D holding but getting worn down until they finally give up the score that puts the game away. We’ve seen this movie over and over.
how many offensive coordinators have we had under frankin ...and same results.

At the end of the day with our offense and this is not excusing drew, Because I think he has been absolutely horrible in the 2 biggest games of the year. Like not even mediocre. But everything starts with a ground game. And do you have the ability to get quick chunk plays and gash people. Nick's regression has been everything for this offense. If he could have been remotely like last year, then it would not magnify our weakness at wide receiver as much and the early growing pains for drew. But at no point this year I mean no point has he dominated a game or carried the offense and frankly it's been an embarrassment
Nick should probably be the 3rd back at this point
We're at least now throwing the ball downfield

How can you run the ball in this situation? Those are give-up calls. Embarrassing.

Just to restate the obvious which I have been saying for weeks.

Allar is not the answer right now.
Singleton is our second best back.

We need to run the ball 70% or more of the plays.
We need a power I formation.

Then, and maybe then, Allar will get to where he needs to be.

This loss is on Franklin for trotting out Singleton and Allar and throwing the ball when it mattered in the first

Reactions: psu00
The offensive play calling was not very good, but Allar needs to be benched. He can’t throw with ANY accuracy. How many receivers did he either air mail or throw behind?!

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT