ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State defeats Illinois, 30-13

Penn State's defense, the last couple of years, has more almost tackles for loss than any team I've ever seen. It's like Carter, and all these guys always miss On the first attempt to tackle, it's mind blowing.

Reactions: psu00
Love Diaz in charge of the D !!

Pay the man and keep him the next 20 years !!

Gotta capitalize on those turnovers..

Run D has to stiffen up.

Reactions: psu00
Time for a TD....capitalizing turnovers on the road with 7 is what great teams need to do.

Why does Bret Bielema only know how to call plays against Penn State. Drives me crazy.off
I have not had any respect for him since his intentional multiple offside on a kickoff just to take advantage of a rule change that allowed him to run time off the clock.
He should have been penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct.
I have noticed that he did not miss many meals over the last year.

Reactions: GSPMax
Here is where this defense can shine. Teams playing straight up football vs avoiding errors.

Illinois forced into 2 already.

Let's punch this one in.

Illinois has zero chance in this game unless our offense and ST give them points.
Agree. Solid D by Illinois but their offense sucks. Watched a couple of their games this year and their offense basically puts their defense in bad positions

Going to have to adjust to that defensive front. 5 hard and straight man. Shew. Offense looked weak right there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT