ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Penn State @ Maryland

I don’t think Kaytron is going anywhere.
Yup - fearing what will never happen. If he played for a Ball State and could upgrade his visibility or he wasn’t playing and sought a lateral move/slight upgrade, then sure.

He’s playing for a high visibility team and keeping his legs fresher for a bigger NFL payday

Reactions: JimNazium
Anyone else think the camera angles are bizzare? Too many times they show a whole bunch of open field at the snap and the players all bunched up at the line look tiny. They are taking my 60 inch screen and making into a 27 inch........ :(
They are showing a wider view than normal. Can actually watch the d backs and receivers battle it out. Very good!

Again, I ask why wasn’t Cephas seeing a lot of snaps until recently? Learning the playbook? He can obviously play and we knew that when he entered the portal,

Again, I ask why wasn’t Cephas seeing a lot of snaps until recently? Learning the playbook? He can obviously play and we knew that when he entered the portal,
Are we pretending the drops weren't a factor?

LMAO, MD whining there was OFF PI on the TD catch and video shows Cephus never even touched the defender. The turtles are so pathetic.

Manny wearing black socks with white shoes? C’mon man! We can do better than that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT