ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Penn State @ Maryland

17 for 17 the guy has to cool off sometime or this could get really frustrating.

Yep. He can't play with his hair on fire for 4 quarters.

I don’t blame the coaches. Liam had a clear path. I blame Liam for not following the ball. He’ll learn from it.

First time I remember him on punt return unit. It was a good call, but poor execution.

Reactions: mcpat
That was a td. And it shouldn’t have been called.
We are playing like we are the underdogs. You are right / should have been a TD, but I’d rather play straight up at this point and make sure we move the ball with consistency.

Taulia 17-17 for 172 yds

But only 7 points, which is the main thing.

They were on the verge of collapsing...until we decided to give them life with a ridiculous roughing-the-punter penalty.

Meanwhile, FOX continues its commercial-fest...with a game on the side.

Reactions: PSU Soupy
On the bright side, they have to honor the deep throws now, so should open up 13 and 10 more.

They need to have fun. They played like the season was over last week and barely escaped. I’m fine with the “fun” play calls.

I’m liking the over the middle throws. That’s been missing.

Nice 3rd and long pass, catch and protection calls

Beau nervous? He's slipped twice now. Rather get these out today. Saving it for Michigan isn't a better strategy.

Warren is going to get drafted before the Johnson.

Both will be gone after this season. Johnson because he believes he is an NFL TE. And Warren because he will be a top 10 NFL tight end.

Reactions: PennState_one
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT