ADVERTISEMENT

Football Michigan defeats Penn State, 24-15

That's 100% grounding
Hate the play call
Hate that Singleton is playing
This is just painful to the point Michigan isn't even trying to score points.

Reactions: Grass
Again, Allar's been conditioned not to take chances. That's why he ate the ball on the flea flicker. The coaching staff has broken him

Laughable - somehow that's holding with almost nothing but their feet tangling, but the scUM blocker blatantly held PSU earlier, no flag. Cost us 25 yards of field position.

This is just a bad offense. I'm really puzzled. They looked really sharp to start the season even if it was against middling/bad teams, they looked sharp. Now it's like they have 2 left legs.

Reactions: psu00
McGloin did

McSorely did

Allar is 19 years old. The jury is obvously still out.
How can you say mcsorely did he lost big games also. No titles, no playoffs. Mccgloin was coached by O’Brien I thought

Michigan is just following Ohio State’s lead. Stop the run and play man on the inept receivers. That’s how you beat Penn State.

Reactions: psu00
I believe Allar will take a huge step up next year. I never think hyping someone is the greatest thing. Especially a 19 year old.

Reactions: b&w1987
Franklin is always out-coached. He is what he is, a guy who can beat teams outside the top 25 and an occasional win against a team around 10 to 15. Lower your expectations and the stress goes away. .

Reactions: PennState_one
How can you say mcsorely did he lost big games also. No titles, no playoffs. Mccgloin was coached by O’Brien I thought
Huh? McSorley won a Big Ten Championship.

He also had receivers that made 50/50 balls 80/20.

Only QBs we have had in my time that were so good the coaches couldn’t screw them up were Blackledge and Collins.

Refs 3, PSU 0. Missed hold on the FG drive, missed block in the back on the punt return, PI

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT