ADVERTISEMENT

Football Michigan defeats Penn State, 24-15

Second and 1 and we get cute can't get the first down.
Our subs are killing us. That whole drive was on 43 and then 0 got caught losing the edge. Keep the big boys in there

The biggest problem with this team is the wide receivers. No talent at all. They suck. 4 catches for 18 yards and the game is nearly over.

Another poster said it but it is looking 100% true - only way PSU wins is if the D gets a turnover. Preferably a pick 6 or scoop and score so the O doesn't have to produce a TD

It's too bad that we wasted Manny's brain and schematic ability for 2 years. Because that guy can coach his ass off. By all accounts, he is a tremendous teacher and the guys have responded to him so well and that's so visible. I don't know what the offensive guys respond to or who they feed off of because they play so listless. Watching this offense is worse than an insurance seminar

I hope next season is an open competition at QB
i don’t think I can tolerate 3 seasons of this

I really don't understand what our offense even is. Not really a run team, not a downfield passing team. 2 wonderful backs out of high school and a 5* QB and I just don't get what we are trying to do. I guess its just the O-line....we just dont hold up long enough for anyone to do anything against a decent team.

Reactions: Grass
Our offense needs to run a wildcat or power i.

To hell with this shotgun passing offense. We dont have the players.

Going for 2 in the first half is usually a blunder.

It’s only a blunder if we manage to score again
I really don't understand what our offense even is. Not really a run team, not a downfield passing team. 2 wonderful backs out of high school and a 5* QB and I just don't get what we are trying to do. I guess its just the O-line....we just dont hold up long enough for anyone to do anything against a decent team.

It’s an o with a terrible o-line.

This thing is a repeat of Ohio State. O spinning its wheels. Zero downfield game. What have got...50 or so yards passing today?

Michigan sized the situation up at halftime and said, hell, just run the ball...Penn State can't score.

Reactions: GSPMax
FIRE YURICH!!!!

It won’t make a difference. At this point we’ve had so many offensive and defensive coordinators rotate in and out and you pretty much still get the same result. There’s 1 constant.

We all knew how this second half would go. More inept offensive play rivaling that of Iowa. The D holding but getting worn down until they finally give up the score that puts the game away. We’ve seen this movie over and over.

Reactions: cntblvitsbutter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT