ADVERTISEMENT

Football Michigan defeats Penn State, 24-15

Franklin is always out-coached. He is what he is, a guy who can beat teams outside the top 25 and an occasional win against a team around 10 to 15. Lower your expectations and the stress goes away. .
That is how I started thinking about it last season. It really is what it is. I enjoy the good, but don't dwell on the bad. I have hope but not crazy high expectations 🤷

Kalen just doesn't make plays. More 'talented' guys regress every yr.

How can you say mcsorely did he lost big games also. No titles, no playoffs. Mccgloin was coached by O’Brien I thought

How can you say mcsorely did he lost big games also. No titles, no playoffs. Mccgloin was coached by O’Brien I thought

Because McSorely didn't win a title he didn't get better? Get serious.
He came in as a freshman who obviously would not have excelled in big games and as he got experience led PSU to a B10 championship. And he had a pro career.

The same goes for McGloin, without the B10 title. McGloin, a walk on, is developed to a B10 winner and makes some NFL rosters.

Yes, they both came to PSU and got better within Franklin's program.

The fact anyone is complaining about the DPI is absurd. KIng played that horribly. That's DPI all day every day. Take the blue shades off

Reactions: NCLION
No they didn’t.
Yes they did.

Get a grip. Allar is young and will make better decisions and improve his accuracy going forward. Doesn't mean he'll win a title at PSU. How many NFL QB's won titles in college. They didn't get better in college? Both McSorely and McGloin made NFL teams. You're saying they would have made those rosters if they sat out 4 years from high school and then tried out for the NFL..... Yes they got better as QB's at PSU. And they both look to have gotten to their ceilings for their physical talent.

Nobody is open. You complained last year when Clifford forced it and threw ints. Now you’re complaining he’s not forcing it. Problem is the wr not getting separation
Poor ply design. Slow developing run plays. This offense works against bad teams only.

Reactions: psu00
JJ is definitely hurt--watch him coming off the field after the failed 3rd down play
Great stop by the D

And it was a piss poor flea flicker.
this OC coach is the problem. Need to replace him. A lot of talent. Same results. They also need a better OL. That's were it all starts. Can't understand how singleton with his speed can't get outside. Again they were out coach and Michigan is without theirs. This is so laughable

Same game script as always against OSU and Michigan. We keep it close, give false hope, a few ref calls later it’s game over. Doesn’t matter how much time is left in the game. Feels hopeless.

88 yards from the end zone. Do we regret not kicking the XP or does our offense fail to move the ball?

this OC coach is the problem. Need to replace him. A lot of talent. Same results. They also need a better OL. That's were it all starts. Can't understand how singleton with his speed can't get outside. Again they were out coach and Michigan is without theirs. This is so laughable
10 not getting outside is on 10 a lot of the time.

Great adjustments by Manny and this half. I think we all would have taken 17 points allowed through 3 and a 1/2 quarters. If this offense was moderately decent, just functional we would be a playoff team. It's inexcusable at this point for one side of the ball to be so glaringly bad. But, that's right...sanctions and facilities lol

Reactions: KCLion and Grass
this OC coach is the problem. Need to replace him. A lot of talent. Same results. They also need a better OL. That's were it all starts. Can't understand how singleton with his speed can't get outside. Again they were out coach and Michigan is without theirs. This is so laughable.
JJ is definitely hurt--watch him coming off the field after the failed 3rd down play
Great stop by the D
Man they are a play or two away of changing this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT