ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - tOSU Dual Thread

197: Cutch vs. Kollin Moore

This should be interesting. Moore has looked good in the matches I've watched him this year. He's quite active for a 197 lber.

Per. 1
Moore in on a double, switches to a single, but it's a stalemate at 2:39. Moore reaches, blocked. Cutch heavy on the head, stalemate at 2:12. Moore reaches, Cutch tries a counter, then Moore shoots a double, nothing. 1:40 left. Moore shoots from outside, blocked, and Cutch in on a low single, and gets the other leg for the TD, 2-0. Stalling on Cutch as he was on the lower legs for 5 sec. 56 sec left. Moore up, and he's out with 46 sec, 2-1. Then Moore in on a double and gets the TD as they go OOB, 2-3, with 38 sec left. Cutch working up, then flattened, then up to base, and out with 17 sec, 3-3. End. Moore has 4 sec of RT.

Per. 2
Cutch is down, and out in 6 sec, 4-3. Moore shoots, Cutch counters and gets a low single, trying to work up, and gets the TD, 6-3. Moore out quickly, 6-4. 1 min left. Moore in on a beautiful double, 6-6. Cutch is flat, then works to base when he frees the arm. End. Moore at 57 sec in RT.

Per. 3:
Moore takes bottom. He's out in 12 sec, 6-7. RT is not a factor (Moore has 44 sec). Moore shoots, Cutch with a counter, and stalemate at 1:07. 40 sec left. Cutch reaches, nothing. 30 sec. collar ties. Cutch shoots but Moore gets a TD on a counter, and wins 6-9.

PSU - 32, tOSU - 8

In his pre-match interview with Byers, Cael said that Moore only has one attack. He wasn't wrong.

Didn't like the effort at the end of the second. Plenty of time to get out there , instead he took a nap for 20 sec

If Nolf put on 70lbs would he look similar to Snyder....damn

285: Nevills vs. Kyle Snyder

Per. 1
Snyder in on a low single in 4 sec, and gets the TD at 2:48, 2-0. Nevills out at 2:31, 2-1. Snyder reaches, blocked. 2 min left. Snyder gets a single and gets the TD at 1:34, 4-1. Nevills working up, and out at 1:13, 4-2. Snyder in on a single to a double, 6-3, with 35 sec left. Nevills working up, and out at 20 sec, 6-3. Then Snyder in on a quick TD, 8-3. End. RT at 1:11 for Snyder. He is impressive

Per. 2
Nevills on bottom. Snyder indicates freestyle start, and Nevills is out, 8-4. Snyder in on a low single, they scramble, Nevills finally releases the leg so it's a TD, 10-4. Snyder trying for a cradle, it's broken. He cuts him, 10-5. Snyder in on a low single, TD, 12-5. nevills is out, 12-6. Snyder in on another low single, Nevills has Snyder's ankle, buzzer. RT at 1:59 for Snyder.

Per. 3
Snyder takes neutral. He shoots, blocked. Nick shoots a double, Snyder counters and gets a TD at the edge, 14-6. OOB with 1:26 left. Blood time for Snyder. Neills out, 14-7. Snyder in quickly, they scramble, and stalemate at 53 sec. Nevills reaches but blocked. Snyder spins behind him, 16-7. 30 sec left. he cuts him, 16-8, and shoots again, gets the TD, 18-8, and cuts him, 18-9. End. With RT, it's 19-9.

Snyder is impressive.

BTN gives him the Outstanding Wrestler (wtf)

PSU - 32, tOSU - 12

PSU wins 7 of the 10 matches.

TDs: PSU - 26, tOSU - 24 (I think; may have been the opposite)

285: Nevills vs. Kyle Snyder

Per. 1
Snyder in on a low single in 4 sec, and gets the TD at 2:48, 2-0. Nevills out at 2:31, 2-1. Snyder reaches, blocked. 2 min left. Snyder gets a single and gets the TD at 1:34, 4-1. Nevills working up, and out at 1:13, 4-2. Snyder in on a single to a double, 6-3, with 35 sec left. Nevills working up, and out at 20 sec, 6-3. Then Snyder in on a quick TD, 8-3. End. RT at 1:11 for Snyder. He is impressive

Per. 2
Nevills on bottom. Snyder indicates freestyle start, and Nevills is out, 8-4. Snyder in on a low single, they scramble, Nevills finally releases the leg so it's a TD, 10-4. Snyder trying for a cradle, it's broken. He cuts him, 10-5. Snyder in on a low single, TD, 12-5. nevills is out, 12-6. Snyder in on another low single, Nevills has Snyder's ankle, buzzer. RT at 1:59 for Snyder.

Per. 3
Snyder takes neutral. He shoots, blocked. Nick shoots a double, Snyder counters and gets a TD at the edge, 14-6. OOB with 1:26 left. Blood time for Snyder. Neills out, 14-7. Snyder in quickly, they scramble, and stalemate at 53 sec. Nevills reaches but blocked. Snyder spins behind him, 16-7. 30 sec left. he cuts him, 16-8, and shoots again, gets the TD, 18-8, and cuts him, 18-9. End. With RT, it's 19-9.

Snyder is impressive.

BTN gives him the Outstanding Wrestler (wtf)

PSU - 32, tOSU - 12

I had the same reaction but he probably deserves it. Majored #3 guy. They definitely decided it before the match though.

I know this is very critical because Snyder is bad ass mfer but 3X CA state champ you outweigh guy by 50 pounds and you have no neutralizing defense against ankle picks ....I was expecting a little better out of Nick...as much as I like him.

I had the same reaction but he probably deserves it. Majored #3 guy. They definitely decided it before the match though.

they can give it to whomever they want. I just don't agree with their choice.

Zain TFed the #5 guy.

Bo defeated the returning National Champ.

I'd opt for either of those guys over Snyder, but perhaps I'm looking at things through a Blue-White prism

they can give it to whomever they want. I just don't agree with their choice.

Zain TFed the #5 guy.

Bo defeated the returning National Champ.

I'd opt for either of those guys over Snyder, but perhaps I'm looking at things through a Blue-White prism

Yeah you can make an argument for Snyder or Zain imo. Zain also was taken down twice...at least Ohio State won something tonight

I know this is very critical because Snyder is bad ass mfer but 3X CA state champ you outweigh guy by 50 pounds and you have no neutralizing defense against ankle picks ....I was expecting a little better out of Nick...as much as I like him.
Snyder just kicked the snot out of the world's best over in Russia, but I guess it is reasonable to expect a college wrestler in his first competitive season to do better than everybody else on the planet.

Yeah you can make an argument for Snyder or Zain imo. Zain also was taken down twice...at least Ohio State won something tonight

Yeah...they won a can of...

4EQufPYYZRNp6.gif

Reactions: garw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT