ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State defeats Illinois, 30-13

This is actually a good test for the offense. They are running all kinds of defenses. Run blitz packages etc.

Hey wake up call. Stop reading your press clippings and get to work if you want to win the Big 10.

I don't mind attempting that field goal there; if you think Felkins has the leg, you could make it a three-score game. Unfortunately, the block does change momentum.

Klatt correct on the late, low hit on the UI QB. But what about all the missed calls on UI????

We didn't break long run against Delaware or WVU. And we really need to stop overselling bad teams we beat. Watch some of the Kansas Illinois game.
I don't really care about long runs. If we are getting 5-6 yards per play then running game is doing fine. We are getting negative yards or 1-3 yards. That is problem.

I don't really care about long runs. If we are getting 5-6 yards per play then running game is doing fine. We are getting negative yards or 1-3 yards. That is problem.
But you need explosive plays. Otherwise you're trying to sustain long drives every time and that's not ever going to work especially against good teams.

This game could be over already had we not had a silly penalty. Then compound it with a bad decision to kick fg.

Every single throw drew gets hit, it's on the right side of the offensive line. An annual happening.

Reactions: tlbakernc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT